Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

Sangmanee draw against a chinese,he wobbled and then got knocked down in the 1st round,turned 10-9 in the 2nd and outclassed the chinese dude in the third,shit was surreal

the last recent months have being very bad for Thai in the western muay thai scene

Wait, what event was this please ?

If not mistaken, this event was not uploaded on MT Daily.

Also, when did this event take place ? Why is it a "2016" event if it took place in january 2017 ?

yay! thai fight is getting an infusion of new blood
16002731_1151930481591005_6858797752465434168_n.jpg

and people say the thais don't know how to promote....how many promo videos have a chef in them for that extra hype. card is a good one too.

and people say the thais don't know how to promote....how many promo videos have a chef in them for that extra hype. card is a good one too.

The Chef is the promoter, he also knows how to cook up a great fight card :p :D

Good decision. Seksan looked really tired towards the end tho. He thinks he's smart making the ref work harder to break up the clinch.

Good decision. Seksan looked really tired towards the end tho. He thinks he's smart making the ref work harder to break up the clinch.
why do you think the thinks that would give him an advantage?

seksan is a bit wild but he's crafty too, he's good at getting double underhooks and stifling the opponents offence in close fights.

petnamgam had another 5th round ko on the same card

satanmuanglek is facing wanchai for the 11th or 12th time on the petchyindee true4u main event today

satanmuanglek is facing wanchai for the 11th or 12th time on the petchyindee true4u main event today

I knew that they've fought a lot but I didn't know it was this many times. How many times has satanmuanglek won?

I knew that they've fought a lot but I didn't know it was this many times. How many times has satanmuanglek won?
Ill try to find out again as i smoke way too much pot to remember past the last couple of years. I remember sense 2015 they are 2-2 against each other at the thai stadiums but I think they also fought in austrailia sometime last year and i can't remember who won that.

Ill try to find out again as i smoke way too much pot to remember past the last couple of years. I remember sense 2015 they are 2-2 against each other at the thai stadiums but I think they also fought in austrailia sometime last year and i can't remember who won that.

That fight never happened the show got cancelled

Back