Recent fights/results/news from South America

Any idea if GoH7 will be broadcast live somewhere in Brazil? Cause if not, it'll be 2 weeks before we can see it via Chinese tv.
i can confirm it tomorrow,maybe they are going to stream it like on Esporte interativo(EI MAX) channel

Canal Combate channel will be not streaming it live,because the next numbered ufc event will be in the same time of GOH

They should had start the mma card now,but they are 30 min late as fuck

Not more than 1200 ppl in the building yet

They should had start the mma card now,but they are 30 min late as fuck

Not more than 1200 ppl in the building yet

they'll keep people who got there at the right time waiting forever because brazilians love to see a long line on the sidewalk.

anyway I'm sure you'll have a blast. some good fights in this event. did you drive all the way to São Paulo?

they'll keep people who got there at the right time waiting forever because brazilians love to see a long line on the sidewalk.

anyway I'm sure you'll have a blast. some good fights in this event. did you drive all the way to São Paulo?[/QUOT

anyway I'm sure you'll have a blast. some good fights in this event. did you drive all the way to São Paulo?
ueah bro 1000km

A brawl started on the attendance for some stupid reason

There are like 2500 ppl now

2500 is pretty good. I hope this helps bringing more international shows to Brasil.

it's a shame that these brawls happen so often here though. I would never engage in brawling at a fight show with trained people around everywhere.

but damn 1000km is no joke! good roads at least? how many toll booths did you have to endure?

2500 is pretty good. I hope this helps bringing more international shows to Brasil.

it's a shame that these brawls happen so often here though. I would never engage in brawling at a fight show with trained people around everywhere.

but damn 1000km is no joke! good roads at least? how many toll booths did you have to endure?

6if im not mistaken

Kb card starting soon

EA7ipa2.jpg

Adesanya vs pereira was shocking guys

I just couldnt believe on whst happened

Brazilian crowd was shittiest and stupid as possible shame on it

Jesus Christ. The dragon got Excalibur'd.

All kickboxing promotions should exclusively use Brazilian ring girls. Only those beautiful phat asses can bring this sport to new heights

Glory of Heroes 7 São Paulo curiosities:

-The gates opened almost 1,30 hour later than the scheduled

-The event started 40 min later than scheduled also,the people behind everything almost went crazy

-on the peak the event hold an attendance of 3,at the most positive counting 3,5k,who started to get out of the stadium right after the mma card who came first

-there was literally,at least 500 chinese people(not Brazillian-Chinese ones,but really chinese),most of them were vip,but some of them not,i sit back 4 of them,and like 5 on my side,none of this people involved on the organization,it was all about media or fans.

-There was a drunk guy calling out people in the attendance while circling the arena screaming offenses,most of them related to japanese life and culture(?)(the list is coming below,pay attention in it @UWanaPlayDaGame):

*VOLTA PRA 25 DE MARÇO CARALHO(come back to 25 de março-Sao Paulo famous avenue who sells every pirate stuff produced in the world)

*LIBERA O TIBET AÍ BANDO DE LADRÃO(Give Tibet freedom you thiefs)-----------it was the only that i actually laugh about

*CHAMA O JASPION VIADOS(call Jaspion bitches)

*VAI FRITAR PASTEL NA LIBERDADE PORRA(sao paulo famous neighborhood on Immigration of Japanese and chinese ppl)-----(Got frie some pastry on the Liberty neighborhood damn)

-no one evolved on the security of the event ever warned the drunk motherfucker for harassing

-When brazillian fighters started to lose on MMA most of the people started to scream bad words from the chinese people in the attendance,i cringed hard,shame on them)

-fighters could exit from the ring from random ways,it looked really amateurism

-after Adesanya got KTFO,everything went nuts,it was amazing if you exclude the fact that a thousand of people started to scold him hardly,shame on them²

-they filmed the event showing the most empty place of the attendance,while most of the people was concentrated on the opposite side,pretty dumb movement by them,because in the filming will look like that there was 300 people at all lol

--------------------------------

lets see if there is going to be another event,it came a good number of ppl but was expected MUCH MORE,because it was like free(1kg of beans or rice)...

I think they are going to think twice on coming back,and chinese editors are going to have a hard time on edition the event filming to make it look civilized

i have some photos of the structure and these stuff who i am going to post here soon

Glory of Heroes 7 São Paulo curiosities:

-The gates opened almost 1,30 hour later than the scheduled

-The event started 40 min later than scheduled also,the people behind everything almost went crazy

-on the peak the event hold an attendance of 3,at the most positive counting 3,5k,who started to get out of the stadium right after the mma card who came first

-there was literally,at least 500 chinese people(not Brazillian-Chinese ones,but really chinese),most of them were vip,but some of them not,i sit back 4 of them,and like 5 on my side,none of this people involved on the organization,it was all about media or fans.

-There was a drunk guy calling out people in the attendance while circling the arena screaming offenses,most of them related to japanese life and culture(?)(the list is coming below,pay attention in it @UWanaPlayDaGame):

*VOLTA PRA 25 DE MARÇO CARALHO(come back to 25 de março-Sao Paulo famous avenue who sells every pirate stuff produced in the world)

*LIBERA O TIBET AÍ BANDO DE LADRÃO(Give Tibet freedom you thiefs)-----------it was the only that i actually laugh about

*CHAMA O JASPION VIADOS(call Jaspion bitches)

*VAI FRITAR PASTEL NA LIBERDADE PORRA(sao paulo famous neighborhood on Immigration of Japanese and chinese ppl)-----(Got frie some pastry on the Liberty neighborhood damn)

-no one evolved on the security of the event ever warned the drunk motherfucker for harassing

-When brazillian fighters started to lose on MMA most of the people started to scream bad words from the chinese people in the attendance,i cringed hard,shame on them)

-fighters could exit from the ring from random ways,it looked really amateurism

-after Adesanya got KTFO,everything went nuts,it was amazing if you exclude the fact that a thousand of people started to scold him hardly,shame on them²

-they filmed the event showing the most empty place of the attendance,while most of the people was concentrated on the opposite side,pretty dumb movement by them,because in the filming will look like that there was 300 people at all lol

--------------------------------

lets see if there is going to be another event,it came a good number of ppl but was expected MUCH MORE,because it was like free(1kg of beans or rice)...

I think they are going to think twice on coming back,and chinese editors are going to have a hard time on edition the event filming to make it look civilized

i have some photos of the structure and these stuff who i am going to post here soon

wow lots of douchy behavior from our countrymen. can't say I'm surprised. Brazil is great, only problem is the brazilians.

I'm dying to see Pereira's KO of Adesanya. I would never guess that outcome. hope to see Pereira back in Glory, they need all the help they can get at that shitty MW division.

wow lots of douchy behavior from our countrymen. can't say I'm surprised. Brazil is great, only problem is the brazilians.

I'm dying to see Pereira's KO of Adesanya. I would never guess that outcome. hope to see Pereira back in Glory, they need all the help they can get at that shitty MW division.
yeah man!

i kinda couldnt believe that adesanya got knocked out,i kinda processed this info in a few seconds totally jaw dropped and then i started to commemorate like crazy,it was so fucking epic!!

he is on the MW contender tournament in glory where he is a very huge favorite,it set everything to bring him to face the winner of MW title fight between Marcus and Wilnis(winlis) to brazil,it would be amazing,even more considering that both already faced twice,the first the much more experienced wilnis low kick him into submission,the second was a hell of a fight,close one,and the third come with both at the top of the world,i love both,so it would be unbelievable as fuck to watch it live!

yeah man!

i kinda couldnt believe that adesanya got knocked out,i kinda processed this info in a few seconds totally jaw dropped and then i started to commemorate like crazy,it was so fucking epic!!

he is on the MW contender tournament in glory where he is a very huge favorite,it set everything to bring him to face the winner of MW title fight between Marcus and Wilnis(winlis) to brazil,it would be amazing,even more considering that both already faced twice,the first the much more experienced wilnis low kick him into submission,the second was a hell of a fight,close one,and the third come with both at the top of the world,i love both,so it would be unbelievable as fuck to watch it live!

yeah I totally forgot about the Glory 40 tournament. he just KOed the #2 Glory MW according to Glory itself I wonder if they'll ignore what happened.

Back