Recent fights/results/news from Russia

Just in Moscow:
Artem Vakhitov beat Loren Javier Jorge. Not the longest fight but pretty good action.
Artem Levin toyed with Daniel Alexandru for a while and ended with a knee to teh face in the 2nd.

Last edited:
Akhmat fight show in a 2h30min. The MMA "undercard" is on already.

Bump. These threads are back from the dead it seems.

First Petro 5 round fight in several years,i think the last one was against Mohamed Diaby for the WKN world title in january 2010

Pashporin is a cool prospect,i like both but team Petro for sure

Pashporin has defeated Kulyaba,Nagbe,Cosmo Alexandre(scored even a knockdown),Ngimbi and gave a hard fight to buakaw in FTR

tough kid and cool fight style

Petro starting to dominate Pashporin,Pashporin have no clue on what to do to avoid being supressed

Petro scoring with left mid and low kicks and right teeps when Pashporin try to rush on him,walking him back with mid knees and countering his right cross with jab and crosses well timed

awesome performance

petro ate a very hard left hook,it scared me a lot,but in overall he is dominanting Pashporing hardly,

Pashporin had a lot of determination but he was countered in like more than 95% of the exchanges,but props to him,he was always trying to walk forward

Solid performance by Petro

poor pash i think he could have done better..

Did he really? I just assumed Buakaw would beat him up.

that was when buakaw's leg was messed pretty bad after may injury...this fight was like july? or something like this....he looked like shit as a matter of fact but pash could have taken advantage big time...

Anyone know anything about this Ulyanov guy who is fighting Petpanomrung? Is he by any chance related to Vladimir Lenin?

Back