Recent fights/results/news from Japan II

Toughest test for Tenshin by far. With Wanchalong he was undersized and getting up there in age but Suakim fights at 57kg and is at the peak of his career.

He actually has a bit of size on Tenshin, is top 10 in Lumpinee and looks good lately. Let's see.

I'm glad he's getting someone of this caliber after that RIZIN tournament but Suakim definitely leaves some openings in his defense which is obviously dangerous vs Tenshin. Hopefully he doesn't get finished early, I really want to see someone weather the storm and give him a run for his money in the later rounds.

Finally a good fight for this guy! Looking forward to it.

Rooting for Suakim but I can see Tenshin scoring the KO because Suakim always seems to be dragged into a brawl. No complaining about this one - it is a rather logical follow up to Wanchalong - but still I believe his management is carefully picking his opponents. not that there's anything wrong with it, I'm just pointing it out.

Last edited:
Yup.

Taiga vs Takeru III cancelled, Gonnapar vs Rukiya cancelled, Anpo Riku and Matsukura Shintaro on Big Bang cancelled. Fucking Japanese kickboxing.
why all of these disasters happened?

why all of these disasters happened?
Try Hard gym--Hiroya's place--has cancelled its contract with K-1.

We don't know why at the moment, but the running rumor is that they got pissed off cause Taiga wanted to fight Tenshin on NYE and K-1 wouldn't let them.

We don't know why at the moment, but the running rumor is that they got pissed off cause Taiga wanted to fight Tenshin on NYE and K-1 wouldn't let them.
shit

there is a lot of good fighters from try hard

huge strike on K-1 :(

Yikes. Where do all the Try Hard Gym fighters go from there? I mean I'm sure they will all find promotions to fight, but cancelling connections ( off all try hard fighters) over the Tenshin fight, sounds a bit much.

I hope we going to see Taiga vs Tenshin atleast now.

Yikes. Where do all the Try Hard Gym fighters go from there?
All the Try Hard guys have been tweeting passive aggressive shit all week and Tenshin has been liking every one of those posts.

My money is on RISE/KNOCK OUT

Who are all the big names from Try Hard? Could lead to some interesting matches in China.

Back