Recent fights/results/news from Japan II

Did you ever think that is because they know how to wrestle and not how to punch. You have guys in a wrestling scramble while other people are trying to break it up. all it takes is one step backwards with someone leg behind yours and you are never the same fighter for the rest of your career.

Apparently this is real just like vacationing in istanbul is a fantastic idea right now and someone guy walked on water and came back from the dead to absolve me of my stupidity and sins

I hope one of you fools called the police when this masked assailant attacked josh barnett during his ufc open work out because that was more believable than that "Dominate and badass" scuffle as the snitch would say!

Then you have snubnoze who can't even be bothered to watch the fights being discussed and 1/3 of his posts are him discussing things he has never seen but yet he still posts bullshit after bullshit

5401117+_e3190fdf567d2abbb059a5a22a7513d1.jpg

Boxers break their hands in street fights aswell

Last edited:
Ok i was wrong no one ever gets hurt wrestling! Just all these mma fighters pulling out of fights and blowing out knees from wrestling is just make believe. It is not like the ufc didn't lose their headliner for their next event because he got hurt wresting. I glad i have been put in my place by all of you and that no one gets hurt wrestling, pushing someone makes you a "badass", and most of all guys getting hit and going down in a fight in bangkok is fixed

Again, who fucking cares if it was real or not? Nobody knows for sure, EVEN YOU.

Creating an argument out of a non issue. Good work.

You could just do what I supposedly do and just not watch the fight if you're so offended...

Ok i was wrong no one ever gets hurt wrestling! Just all these mma fighters pulling out of fights and blowing out knees from wrestling is just make believe. It is not like the ufc didn't lose their headliner for their next event because he got hurt wresting. I glad i have been put in my place by all of you and that no one gets hurt wrestling, pushing someone makes you a "badass", and most of all guys getting hit and going down in a fight in bangkok is fixed

lol @ being afraid to tear an acl while throwing someone who get's into your face.

You literally the only person in this thread who thinks this is set up by K1. Takeru was pissed by the thrashtalk, Kaito got close, Takeru having none of that and Kaito trying to act it out like a toughman.

According to Karaev this is going on forever so not sure what there is even to discuss.

and most of all guys getting hit and going down in a fight in bangkok is fixed

Why you bringing this up again and again? If you think those fights I mentioned are 100% legit knockouts, be it a dive, glass chin, no motivation to continue, weird camera angle or whatever you should take the thai dick out of your ass.

Rob gave me a good insight about the whole situation instead of whining like a bitch like you always do.

Last edited:
lol come on man, do you really see no room for a nuanced truth between a constant risk of exploding ACLs and all wrestling injuries being make believe? I thought Cain and other pro MMA fighters getting injured was clearly covered in:

I said:
The only times I have seen someone seriously injured from wrestling is when its high intensity athletes training on a regular basis and eventually they land the wrong way.

Why you bringing this up again and again? .
Its all interconnected bro. Is it any coincidence that this fake confrontation was carefully engineered to make Takeru look badass while pushing and throwing someone, while at the same time Bangkok fights are having their authenticity questioned? One has no choice but to conclude the Yakuzaluminati are using their influence to usher in a new era where metrosexual Judokas are idolized and nak muays are slowly phased out. Won't be long before all the guys at Lumpinee look like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

Why you bringing this up again and again? If you think those fights I mentioned are 100% legit knockouts, be it a dive, glass chin, no motivation to continue, weird camera angle or whatever you should take the thai dick out of your ass.

Rob gave me a good insight about the whole situation instead of whining like a bitch like you always do.
It keeps getting brought up because it is okay for you to claim real fights are fixed with just some bullshit deduction you have made all while being told by basically an expect your wrong. Then I do essentially the same thing by calling this bullshit confirmation fake and all of a sudden I am a stupid jackass you doesnt know shit and should shut up since i am ruing your board. So it is perfectly fine for you to make accusations of real fights with no evidence but when something looks absolutely strange and i say something it gets dismissed as a crazy conspiracy

It keeps getting brought up because it is okay for you to claim real fights are fixed with just some bullshit deduction you have made all while being told by basically an expect your wrong. Then I do essentially the same thing by calling this bullshit confirmation fake and all of a sudden I am a stupid jackass you doesnt know shit and should shut up since i am ruing your board. So it is perfectly fine for you to make accusations of real fights with no evidence but when something looks absolutely strange and i say something it gets dismissed as a crazy conspiracy
He LITERALLY said in his one sentence comment that "I'm not making an accusation, just saying" about a real fight that matters with money on the line looking "strange".

You went on a multiparagragh tirade about a 10 second scuffle promoting a fight.

There's the difference...

He LITERALLY said in his one sentence comment that "I'm not making an accusation, just saying" about a real fight that matters with money on the line looking "strange".

You went on a multiparagragh tirade about a 10 second scuffle promoting a fight.

There's the difference...
Except that is the third fight he has said that about lately.

REBELS45 8.7.2016
Genji Umeno vs Yasuyuki
Albert Kraus vs TBA
Samo Petje vs TBA
Watanabe Hinata vs TBA
Mohammed Mezouari vs TBA

Is genji fighting thai rules or kickboxing? If k1 was smart they'd snatch him up quickly....

Is genji fighting thai rules or kickboxing? If k1 was smart they'd snatch him up quickly....

I believe its MT as Yasuyuki is a MT fighter as well.

As for K-1 getting him, I give that a 0% chance so long as REBELS continues to rebel against that establishment. Hopefully BIG BANG surrendering and BLADE going dormant is a indicator that that alliance is failing.

EDIT: Although, when you consider Genji's commitment to muay thai, I doubt he'll ever wholeheartedly embrace K-1. At least while a stadium title eludes him. There were rumors that Tetsuya Yamato was gonna enter the K-1 65kg Japan tournament, though that didn't pan out.

Last edited:
Too bad, especially as they allowed him to fight for K-1 Global at that one event they had in Japan.

RAJADAMNERN 154lbs title match
Navi Eaglemuaythai vs T-98 WOP
154lbs
Hinata WOP vs Redouan Daoudi
141lbs
Pietro WOP vs yuuki
121lbs
Ogasawara eisaku WOP vs Naito Daiki

Sorry for being out of the loop but what the hell is a T-98? Sounds like a supplement or a new internet technology.

Sorry for being out of the loop but what the hell is a T-98? Sounds like a supplement or a new internet technology.

Your new Rajadamnern Super Welterweight Champion.

Its a kickboxer whose real name is Imamura Takuya. He had a few MT titles (Japan WBC, WPMF) and some kickboxing ones (Innovation, REBELS). Because the words for 9 and 8 are 'ku' and 'ya' respectively, he goes by the ringname T-98 ('Ta'-'Ku'-'Ya'). I believe a T-98 is a tank or something.

For some reason, many middling Japanese fighters pick up the stupidest punny nicknames. NOMAN, Asamizaurus, Jienotsu, etc.

Last edited:
Can't believe T-98 is a Raja champ now.

It's lame to see so many mediocre at best fighters getting title fights. Good fighters rarely compete for Rajadamnern titles at the larger weights. I mean, Jos Mendonca was the welterweight champion until recently. How pathetic is that? Azize Hlali fought for it last week, and some guy named Anthony Defretin tried for the 140 title on the same event. They're just trying to give all these titles away to foreigners and Japanese fighters. Same deal if it's a weak champion in better divisions. Nattapon has been to Japan a handful of times to fight random Japanese guys for the 122 title because he's not good enough to fight the best Thais in his weight area. Detsakda before that. I think Khaimukkdam did as well when he had the bantamweight Raja title. Genji Umeno getting a title fight with Petmorakot was fine, as was Youssef Boughanem fighting for the Raja 160 title. I hate it that so many others get title fights just because right time, right place. Better to not put much into who is a stadium champion, but rather who is actually fighting good fighters.

I hate it because the uninformed won't view Navi Eaglemuaythai vs T-98 for a stadium title any different than say Saenchai vs Nong-O for a stadium title. It's the same to them. "So and so is now the 8th (or whatever it is) non-Thai to win a prestigious stadium title! Huge deal." Yeah, but who the hell did they fight for it? That's what matters.

You can make a wikipedia page for him now and it won't be deleted!

It's lame to see so many mediocre at best fighters getting title fights. Good fighters rarely compete for Rajadamnern titles at the larger weights. I mean, Jos Mendonca was the welterweight champion until recently. How pathetic is that? Azize Hlali fought for it last week, and some guy named Anthony Defretin tried for the 140 title on the same event. They're just trying to give all these titles away to foreigners and Japanese fighters. Same deal if it's a weak champion in better divisions. Nattapon has been to Japan a handful of times to fight random Japanese guys for the 122 title because he's not good enough to fight the best Thais in his weight area. Detsakda before that. I think Khaimukkdam did as well when he had the bantamweight Raja title. Genji Umeno getting a title fight with Petmorakot was fine, as was Youssef Boughanem fighting for the Raja 160 title. I hate it that so many others get title fights just because right time, right place. Better to not put much into who is a stadium champion, but rather who is actually fighting good fighters.

I hate it because the uninformed won't view Navi Eaglemuaythai vs T-98 for a stadium title any different than say Saenchai vs Nong-O for a stadium title. It's the same to them. "So and so is now the 8th (or whatever it is) non-Thai to win a prestigious stadium title! Huge deal." Yeah, but who the hell did they fight for it? That's what matters.

I'm not a big fan of T-98, but he beat Ao Nang Kiatpepe when he was still holding the belt less than a year ago. Its stupid that they're farming the heavier titles out to foreigners, but hardly ill deserved at this point. I think most people realize that heavier stadium titles aren't where the elite ply their trade anyhows.

Back