Recent fights/results/news from Europe

someone uploaded two amazing fights that happened last Saturday on Nuit des Champions

Allazov vs Hendouf

Slimani vs Puertas Gallardo

same card had Tuinov and Aurieng vs Vanneste

searching for this fights

Damn, salty I missed this live. Thanks for the links!

An inside look at what happens to combat sports athletes after they engage in a physical contest. A glimpse of the walk back to the locker room, the emotional post-fight reaction and much more.

Glory just signed Mohamed Mezouari for the welterweight division. He’s a good addition

Yup. Shame won't see him in Kunlun though :( Chinese seemed to like him too.

Hello to all fight fans.

This is great news. I think he is a very good and competitive contender. There is a big gap at glory between the few elite and the many one dimensional fighters. And he is more than welcome to fill that gap. I'd love to see a match up vs sittichai. They fought before an interesting fight with kd for both fighters, Sittichai won that time, but it was not easy. so I am looking forward to a rematch.

Hello to all fight fans.

This is great news. I think he is a very good and competitive contender. There is a big gap at glory between the few elite and the many one dimensional fighters. And he is more than welcome to fill that gap. I'd love to see a match up vs sittichai. They fought before an interesting fight with kd for both fighters, Sittichai won that time, but it was not easy. so I am looking forward to a rematch.

Hi Mohamed.

Hahaha, I am not Mohamed, bro. LOL! Wish I was a decent fighter like him, but I am not. I missed my calling long time ago.

Hello to all fight fans.

He’ll fight at 77 kg so they’ll probably not rematch

Tuinov vs Mathieu Tavares:

btw Salvador fought two weeks ago and went under the radar:

Last edited:
there was a good event last sunday, Akhmat Fight show starring Samedov, Valent and Kemayo

only found Samedov fight til now, he fought a giantic 17-16 boxer and it had his way as the classic old school kickboxer vs boxer matchups

I like Samedov, especially the amazing fighter he was in that new k-1 HW generation but goddamn, talk about a guy who is avoiding the tough competition for several years, some controversial wins over some of his best opponents since he got into this new era of his career, of course he is a big name by kickboxing standards but its being harder and harder to defend him on fighting semi retired guys or downhill ones.

Tafnet had an event yesterday, some notable names fought:

full event:

anyways i dont know wtf was happening but 3 guys were smoking in the ring for the audience

full

one of the best KB moments of the year by far, laughing until now

Back