Recent fights/results/news from Europe

Piotr Romankevich High Kick is a legit KO of the year contender

Few changes to the card from what it was supposed to be but still a good card.

DbPI9Q9U0AAnSd5.jpg

since we have no US thread here.

Muay Thai premiere league uploading episode 2 of Into the Fire 6 (!!!) years after the first one.

they recently started uploading bunch of their fights, not sure if they're planning to make a comeback.

pretty hyped for this event

main card all good fighters but on the fighters series that is a pretty good dude to watch,dont miss Ramazan Razakov fight folks because he delivers

since we have no US thread here.

Muay Thai premiere league uploading episode 2 of Into the Fire 6 (!!!) years after the first one.

they recently started uploading bunch of their fights, not sure if they're planning to make a comeback.

Thank you a lot!!

always searched for Nieky Holzken vs Ky Hollenbeck and i will be finally able to watch it :)

vk.com/video-16487904_456239714
stream on vk, probably not getting shut down at least.

What are the best fights on this ACB card/who are the fighters to look out for?

The 5 last fights are all pretty good. Well Askerov's opponent changed and not sure who he's fighting now. Levin-Bugaenko is worthy of being on any card of any promotion.

What are the best fights on this ACB card/who are the fighters to look out for?

DbPI9Q9U0AAnSd5.jpg

Literally all the fights of the "master Series" and without a boubt the main event

-jonathan oliveira is a mid lvl cool to watch brawler vs Alexander Stetsurenko(one of the best WW kickboxers,a complete fighter)

- Dzhabar askerov is a KB veteran who always brings the violence and is fun to watch winning or losing,inconsistent, sometimes he brings up very good performances and other times he looks bad.

- Perviz Abdullaev is also one of the best WW kickboxers in the world (always walking forward and throwing heavy punches mid knees and spinning backfists)

- Tsotne Rogava(one of the best prospects on HW division,dude is amazing,moves and fights like an MW,high fight IQ,good at everything) vs Jonatha Diniz( Good kickboxer that has fought against a lot of big names)

- Artem Levin( The return of the best MW kickboxer ever after an 1,5 year layoff) vs Igor Bugaenko(one of the best LHW-MW kickboxers,really underrated guy)

- Would also Add Ramazan Razakov,watched 2 of his fights on ACB before and he looked fun to watch

DbPI9Q9U0AAnSd5.jpg

Literally all the fights of the "master Series" and without a boubt the main event

-jonathan oliveira is a mid lvl cool to watch brawler vs Alexander Stetsurenko(one of the best WW kickboxers,a complete fighter)

- Dzhabar askerov is a KB veteran who always brings the violence and is fun to watch winning or losing,inconsistent, sometimes he brings up very good performances and other times he looks bad.

- Perviz Abdullaev is also one of the best WW kickboxers in the world (always walking forward and throwing heavy punches mid knees and spinning backfists)

- Tsotne Rogava(one of the best prospects on HW division,dude is amazing,moves and fights like an MW,high fight IQ,good at everything) vs Jonatha Diniz( Good kickboxer that has fought against a lot of big names)

- Artem Levin( The return of the best MW kickboxer ever after an 1,5 year layoff) vs Igor Bugaenko(one of the best LHW-MW kickboxers,really underrated guy)

- Would also Add Ramazan Razakov,watched 2 of his fights on ACB before and he looked fun to watch

Thanks man, I know Levin and some of the other names I recognise, but don't know a whole lot about the card.

You didn't like Russian singers and same promo on loop for 30x? Yeah me either.

what?

am i missed something or the ref opened an knockdown count when the russian guy missed the Do Mawashi Kaiten geri?

i think the fight went over because of an injury(he fell over his foot) but still not clear

weird ass fight

what?

am i missed something or the ref opened an knockdown count when the russian guy missed the Do Mawashi Kaiten geri?

No, but the fighter didn't stand up so a 8 count + he fainted in the corner so a good call looking back.

Back