Recent fights/results/news from Europe

the dutch athletic commission or what ever the hell they are are fucking insane. Jaraya attacks a official and somehow only gets 10 months (and he even fought outside of their jurisdiction during the time he was suspended) yet they are giving 4 years for steroids? Do these Dumbfucks not have any clue what actually damages the sport? They are completely backwards as you should get 10 months for peds and 4 years for attacking a judge

breaking news :eek:

Levin is back and will be fighting in april 20 against Bugaenko!!!

29101950_2054107234803939_2839955800590385152_n.jpg

Bugaenko is amazing,one of the best 85 kg by far,thats a really good matchup :)

How does one get caught juicing in Glory? Has it even happened before?

How does one get caught juicing in Glory? Has it even happened before?

couple times. Jarrel Miller was suspended after his fight vs Cro Cop for peds, and there was also some no name in a contender tournament that popped.

the dutch athletic commission or what ever the hell they are are fucking insane. Jaraya attacks a official and somehow only gets 10 months (and he even fought outside of their jurisdiction during the time he was suspended) yet they are giving 4 years for steroids? Do these Dumbfucks not have any clue what actually damages the sport? They are completely backwards as you should get 10 months for peds and 4 years for attacking a judge

I have no problem with the 4 years suspension for peds.

Attacking the judge should have been a permanent ban from the sport though.

couple times. Jarrel Miller was suspended after his fight vs Cro Cop for peds, and there was also some no name in a contender tournament that popped.

Do you have any information on when the testing happens / how often they're tested?

Do you have any information on when the testing happens / how often they're tested?
I dont think K-1 ever tested. Miller's positive happened because the local athletic commission did some testing. Same thing when Diaz popped in Pride. Probably the same with Lazaar.

ACB-KB 15 also haves Stetsurenko vs Jonathan oliveira on the card

29214841_2056025781278751_1581174226994331648_n.jpg

W5 youtube channel has uploaded 48 fights from some old events in a week

another kickboxing organization understanding that it helps to popularize their brand

Finally this fight in good quality. I remember some on here saying they thought Enrike won after this fight. I have to disagree and I didn't think the fight should of gone to an extra round. Enrike landed some good punches but sittichai landed kicks, knees and his own punches. He was more active but nevertheless it was a close competitive fight. Its a shame Enrike left kb. He would be another great addition to the LW division.

I scored it for Gogokhia at the time, not the hugest of robberies but still.

He could always be the "surprise" fighter in this years tournament! ...but nah doubt it. Likely Ristie I guess.

Only watched round 1 and i though Gohokhia won it. Ugly fight

This dude totally agrees with me at least :rolleyes:
Watched the whole thing now... difficult to judge i guess it comes down the individual judges styles. I think an extra round was fair. I would probably not have complained the decision went to Gogokhia after 3 rounds, but Sittichai definitely won the extra round so after all i think it was a fair decision for Sittichai.

Should probably make a Recent fights/results/news from Southeast Asia (-Thailand) or a ONE Championship thread :/

This time at least all the fights in a ring. Schiavello commentating a Petrosyan fight again, pretty nice unless you hate the guy :)

Their events stream live with Chinese commentary for free with no region restrictions on:
http://live.qq.com/directory/game/Fight

In English but need a Singapore vpn or somesuch:
https://video.toggle.sg/en/video/

DZdpcMkVwAAAzmn.jpg:large

Last edited:
thats a good KB-MT card to start of

Cosmo fighting again is good,he passed the last 2 years surfing a lot and fighting without regularity

Back