Recent fights/results/news from Europe

Bon was basically toying with him for 2 rounds. 3rd okay even score it for Ben Moh but how in the fuck could that go to extra.

Bon steamrolled him,came out angry and messed him up

wanna see how Enfusion is going to handle it now...

alleluiah,i thought they would find a way to give this round to ben moh no matter how better Bon made

Bon better kill the finalist because it is going to be a dutch-moroccan again ,or there is a good chance to him get a controversial loss

Best opponent beaten by Khamal should be Kingshenko

Bon was basically toying with him for 2 rounds.
Haven't watched the fight yet so not sure what you mean by this but Bon and other thais in kickboxing need to stop "toying" with their opponents.

Nah this was on the judges at least. Bon and his corner posse went to work for the extra round then.

if that went to extra they are ready to fuck bon in the final...i can't.

wow

buakaw ring invasion to protect Petch,that punch was really after the bell,a point deduction wouldnt be unfair...

most aggressive Petch kickboxing fight that i ever saw

he is violent,probably understood the hometown for the dutch-moroccan like it happened against jomthong losing to Khamal,Bon going to an extra round against Moh and Petchayo controversial loos to Ozcan

like all these guys but enfusion clearly going biased against thais

Joop ibeda is so stupid that he didnt know that enfusion rules allow effective clinch and treating fighters as wild animals.

its obvious that the referee haves to impose on the ring but this guy act stupid,also is a bad referee...

cant stand for this guy,he is only relevant because of his son Perry Ubeda who was a cool fighter back in the day

glad that Petch won it,there was no room to give an extra round or something,he made it aggressive didnt leaving any space to judges screw him

Petchayo is the designated banchamek fighter who will always lose no matter what.

Petchayo is the designated banchamek fighter who will always lose no matter what.
in fact he clearly beat up Ozcan(as much as i like him),fucked up his ribs and arms,a reason why he had to withdraw the tournament even earning the controversial decision

Semeleer haves a pretty good offensive skills and is big,but Bon can mess his body up if he goes strategic

10-9 Semeleer in the first

Bon haves to close the distance and goes for the knees,also its time to unload the mid kicks and set ups to high kicks

Back