Recent fights/results/news from Europe

Shame Ozcan isn't in the tournament anymore :(
yeah,the tournament would be way more stacked with him,but to be fair he clearly lost his final 16 fight to Petchchaiyo(why he go injured) but it would be coll to watch him in it for sure

Khamal vs Kallah next,this is going to be fireworks

Khamal always delivers badass fights against Moroccans and Dutchmen

pretty good fight,Khamal took the last 2 rounds

Khamal second Semi finalist

good victory for Khamal

Thought Bon would've gone in more aggressive tbh. 3 fights gone to decision so far in the quarterfinals.

Bon clearly won but didnt looked good in this one imo

didnt imposing his mid range,not changing too much levels with kicks(he have some pretty good opportunities to land a high kick) and should control the fight more with straight punch combinations like Jab+right ,knee Jab cross+low kick,fake straight high kick...

hope he does better on the gameplan section against Ben Moh,really want to see Bon winning these 100k

Oh yeah...hadn't checked out how the tournament advances. Was assuming winner 1 vs winner 2...3v4...but nope. Khamal's chances just went up a lot and Bon's down a fair bit from what I was thinking before.

Bon haves to fight this guys like he fought Khamal,outclassing and being hard to hit

Semeleer by TKO

Superbon better fight smart in this semi finals,will be fighting two strong and good reach punchers when he makes it to the final

I'll be very surprised if Allazov loses this, I'm expecting a stoppage.
That's a bold statement considering he couldn't KO Saiyok.

Allazov is still a bit of a question mark for me. He wins the eye test and has a good winning streak but we still don't know how good he actually is and wont until he steps up in competition. The 2 best fighters he's fought were the only 2 losses he's had. Marat and sittichai.

Would he still be on a winning streak if he fought Petro, sittichai, marat and bon? Even Roosmalen is arguably a step up from everyone he's fought in his winning streak.

Kunlun or Glory most definitely need to get him into their divisions. Failure on the part of both of them so far. I mean he did fight a couple times on Kunlun and injured out of the tournament 2 years ago but just get the guy back already. Fans seem to respond quite well to him too, just promotions not doing their jobs by not having brought him in.

Youssef el Hadj wins the semi final of the 67kg 4 man tournament

Petchtanong vs Wallid Hamid upcoming,67kg semi final 2

Petchtanong always looking good on kickboxing

love that buakaw is always hyped up watching any fight,dude really loves the game

Closest we get to Buakaw fighting on Enfusion in 2017 (or ever:p) like they said he would.
Dodgy promotional tactics <3

Bon vs Ben Moh 1st semi final

bit worried for Bon,if he fights like he fought on the quarter finals he is going to get KOed

if he fights smart he outclass Ben moh for sure

never thought that this matchup would happen,pretty improbable imo

yeah bon being technical,i guess he tried to slugfest his way on the quarter final to get an fast KO

he haves to go to the body against Ben Moh,Moh spent a lot of energy on the quarters

Bon being perfect,outclassing at this point

Ben Moh is worried at closing the distance to throw punch combinations because Bon is being effective with the encounter knee in the close Range.

Superbon at his best

fucking bullshit!

Ben Moh was outclassed....

Enfusion doing their job again.

bon won all rounds and it was an outclass.

i bet that bon is going to win this round,but if he didnt knock moh out or down he is going to loose a decision no matter how easily he win the round.

Back