Recent fights/results/news from Europe

If Saki fights in MMA it better be vs Spong or a freakshow fight in Japan, preferably Ganryujima rules.

you can't pass on your duty, as the offical sitsongpeenong fanboy to Dastardy because of one thing he said. it doesn't work that way.
I bet you and snub have sleepovers whilst gossiping about fighters and us on this forum over popcorn and a glass of chardonnay.

Saki got that Wanderlei off the juice body transformation.

I bet you and snub have sleepovers whilst gossiping about fighters and us on this forum over popcorn and a glass of chardonnay.
We drink beer, like real men.

Just heard that Ilias Bulaid KO'd Manaowan in 40 seconds last night at an event in the Netherlands.

Not sure if this is the popular sentiment here but how come Sitsongpeenong is known as a notable kickboxing gym? Only one of their guys has done well, Yodpayak, Thongchai, Kem and now Manowan have not been great under the rule set.

Last edited:
Not sure if this is the popular sentiment here but how come Sitsongpeenong is known as a notable kickboxing gym? Only one of their guys has done well, Yodpayak, Thongchai, Kem and now Manowan have not been great under the rule set.
Didn't Yamazaki, Khayal Dzhaniev and a few others train there?

Och that looked painful. But lol @ Manaowan being Rajadamnern champ and #3 in Lumpinee. Currently he is ranked #7 in raja and not even ranked in lumpinee. I don't think anyone thought that Manaowan was going to win.

Och that looked painful. But lol @ Manaowan being Rajadamnern champ and #3 in Lumpinee. Currently he is ranked #7 in raja and not even ranked in lumpinee. I don't think anyone thought that Manaowan was going to win.
But is Ilias even top 100 though?

If Saki fights in MMA it better be vs Spong or a freakshow fight in Japan, preferably Ganryujima rules.

Special announcement: Ghokan Saki vs Tyrone Spong in UFC fighting each other as their UFC debut <cheer>

(I know, it's only a dream...)

Back