Recent fights/results/news from Europe

Does Azize really only have 8 losses? In the past 6 months, I remember he got KO'd by phetmorakot, rag-dolled by yodwicha, and now beaten by saenchai.

Maybe Enfusion finally stopped to be so delusional on their "marketing strategy "...they shared some of last event fights on Youtube

Soooo, Jaraya and 3 members of his team have been suspended until further notice because they attacked a member of the jury after the fight. Apparently, Jaraya was so angry that he punched jury member Tim van Duijn and was later seen throwing a chair.

Jaraya_hand_impact_judge.png

Jaraya_left_hand_setsup_right_on_judge.png

Soooo, Jaraya and 3 members of his team have been suspended until further notice because they attacked a member of the jury after the fight. Apparently, Jaraya was so angry that he punched jury member Tim van Duijn and was later seen throwing a chair.

Jaraya_hand_impact_judge.png

Jaraya_left_hand_setsup_right_on_judge.png

If you watch the end of the video of the fight you see Jayara getting in the referees face.

Not sure if it got posted but here is Saenchai vs Azize

The fight is marred by the canvas being a yokkao-esque ice rink but Saenchai scores a nice knockdown.

Not that he'd confirm it if there was an announcement coming soon.

Last edited:
Looks like Saki has lost alot of weight lol. Is this photo real?
18341675_818061998352740_5306190595566294791_n.jpg

“I think he's a smaller version of Sitthichai but with less power and his boxing isn't as good. He's got a good left kick and he goes to the body well on the inside, changes levels, but that's about it,” he says. Lightweight champion Sitthichai was Van Roosmalen's closest rival prior to Van Roosmalen dropping to featherweight.

“I watched Petchpanomrung in the tournament and I felt like he got hit a lot, especially in the earlier part of the fight. A lot of Thai guys take time to warm up into the fight so maybe it was that, or maybe his guard just isn't that good, but for sure I know I can land heavy on him.

“He didn't look too comfortable in Brussels, maybe these rules are still very new to him. I have a lot more experience with fighting under GLORY rules and that's a big advantage for me. Honestly, I see him hanging out for the first round and then in the second round he is done.”
looool

Back