Recent fights/results/news from Europe

I'm pretty sure they got some weird deal with a Dutch broadcaster putting Rico and Roosmalen on the superfight series.

Last edited:
Da fuck?

They put a low tier fighter that backed out of his last two fights in the main event?

Think I'll focus back on cat piss stadiums for a while...

Da fuck?

They put a low tier fighter that backed out of his last two fights in the main event?

Think I'll focus back on cat piss stadiums for a while...

Maybe you should learn a thing or two about promotion before you open your mouth to bash the #1 kickboxing promotion in the world? I'm sure if you were running them, they'd be worth 4.5 billion dollars by now. Noob.

Last edited:
Maybe you should learn a thing or two about promotion before you open your mouth to bash the #1 kickboxing promotion in the world? I'm sure if you were running them, they'd be worth 4.5 billion dollars by now. Noob.
Is it possible for you to be any more unlikeable of a poster?

Can we bring back @brocktirement or someone else please?

imagine he gets ko for real....i'd die a little inside tbh

If he keeps fighting this often while aging it's only a matter of time until it happens. He's still fresh enough to continue fighting but there's a point a KO will happen, like all legends with great winning streaks who wait too long before retiring.

I hope Saenchai knocks Azize the fuck out. So tired of french fighters getting gift decisions.

Back