Recent fights/results/news from England

Charlie Peters just beat Pakorn... video coming within the next eeek

Was surprised tbh thought pakorn had won. A close fight tho

I saw an interview with Peters and he was like "I did beat Pakorn, this isn't Thailand where you only have to win round 4 or whateva." muy thai with western scoring sucks.

I saw an interview with Peters and he was like "I did beat Pakorn, this isn't Thailand where you only have to win round 4 or whateva." muy thai with western scoring sucks.
Should all have the same scoring

muy thai with western scoring sucks.

So true, I much prefer when the fighters are coasting in rounds 1 and 5 + it's so much better when the gamblers determine who should win by bribing the fighters and judges.

So true, I much prefer when the fighters are coasting in rounds 1 and 5 + it's so much better when the gamblers determine who should win by bribing the fighters and judges.
There is nothing in the rules that says you need corruption. Coasting is fine with me.

Still better than hometown guys being given gift decisions like 50% of the times.

Still better than hometown guys being given gift decisions like 50% of the times.

Yeah because that never happens in Thailand, it's always the deserving fighter who wins.

Can't believe you think corruption and bribing is not as bad as favouritism. It's essentially the same thing but worse.

Yeah because that never happens in Thailand, it's always the deserving fighter who wins.

Can't believe you think corruption and bribing is not as bad as favouritism. It's essentially the same thing but worse.
Sure it happens everywhere but i don't see as blatant robberies in the stadiums as outside of thailand? Not sure what point you're trying to make with your sarcasm or straw man or whatever that first sentence is supposed to be? please don't

Sure it happens everywhere but i don't see as blatant robberies in the stadiums as outside of thailand? Not sure what point you're trying to make with your sarcasm or straw man or whatever that first sentence is supposed to be? please don't

Which specific blatant robberies are you referring to?

I wanted to see what it's like to be @Snubnoze707 with the sarcasm :p

I'll post more examples when i get on a computer

Back