Recent fights/results/news from China

Close fight. Tough to see Kehl come short in every big fight he has.

I don't think any round was clear. I actually thought Kehl won but have to watch it again. I gave kehl first 2 rounds and yod last round.
the damage was all made by Yod,powerful Kicks and punches making damage more than near than innefective flury of punches

the damage was all made by Yod,powerful Kicks and punches making damage more than near than innefective flury of punches
Hmm I don't know. Like I said I have to watch it again. It was a very close fight and I don't think all of Kehls flurries were ineffective. I have a feeling there might be some controversy. I had Sittichai clearly beating Kehl in their fight yet some were saying kehl won so I can only imagine what they'd say about this fight.

Yang Zhuo vs Jonathan Tuhu now,thats a mismatch,Tuhu was only famous because that crazy spinning kick KO

Kehl landed more but Yod's power shots seemed to show more of an effect. Comes down to scoring preference at that point.

Just finished watching WLF. I'm impressed that Kehl outboxed Yod and made it close, but when you factor in the kicks I think Yod won. As talented as Kehl is, his kicking game is quite limited. Singdam vs Chinese guy was an awesome technical slugfest. I gotta rewatch that one.

Kehl landed more but Yod's power shots seemed to show more of an effect. Comes down to scoring preference at that point.

Yeah that's how I saw it. I had yod winning 1 & 3. Could have gone to an extra round.

Watched again and although I agree yod did more damage I think this fight could of gone either way and surprised it didn't go an extra round like the Singdam fight. Maybe it would of if Kehl was Chinese.

This is one of those fights where in Glory it could of gone to Kehl whilst in Kunlun it probably would of gone to yod.

Glory judges would have given Kehl that decision. For sure.

I had a feeling this would happen. Not many can withstand someone like Marat. You have to fight him smart. Hopefully superbons ok.

Bon should have been cautious with marat early storm,was throwing mid knees with the chin up and too much relaxed in the ropes <DCrying>

Oh fuck Bon....I had a feeling this would have happened and I'm not really surprised. I don't have much time lately to follow anything unfortunately but I had the feeling Bon is not training like he used to.

Marat asked to fight Buakaw. Been a million of these and most not ended up happening. Yod was there in the audience too. Hope they have something figured out and not just teasing more fights with fighters that maybe won't even fight on Kunlun going forward. Interesting to see how it goes with both Marat and Yod.

Last edited:
Buakaw TKOed nayanesh in the 1st ,fighting smart he beats Grigorian all day

3rd left hook KO-TKO in his last 4 fights,he must be training well with the new boxing coach

Back