Recent fights/results/news from China

I remember getting up early in the morning before school watching this show religiously when I was a kid. Now that I think about it, it may have introduced me to martial arts...
My grandma would buy us the VHS tapes, legendary show. It was either that or power rangers that introduced me to martial arts.

Oh yod ain't playing around. Enriko did really well against the other 2 good southpaws (petro and sittichai).

i mean considering his situation it's a very good comeback fight. i really hope this doesn't play against him.

For those who missed these fights. First time seeing yodwicha rocked in the first fight but good comeback. He's looking like a beast in training at the moment. Beating me up in sparring.

For those who missed these fights. First time seeing yodwicha rocked in the first fight but good comeback. He's looking like a beast in training at the moment. Beating me up in sparring.

I remember hating him when he beat Saenchai but lately he's become my favorite Thai fighter. Dude is a straight beast! Love how he just constantly pressures and breaks people down with ease. Now that his boxing is coming together, good luck to anyone who steps in there against him lol.

Semata is very good.

First guy punches pretty hard, nice fight.

First guy punches pretty hard, nice fight.
Yodwicha showed solid enough defence. Good chin when he got tagged and took over without having to clinch up (that much). I think its safe to say he's evolving.

The evolution is happening right before our eyes. Soon, the full transition will be complete.

yodwicha is the perfect size and aggression for what fight fans want...I expect to see more opportunities open up for him.

kunlun mmm...anyway the chinese guy buakaw had to fight didn't retire,kunlun made him,it's the new marketing strategy,so the fighters get a bit of attention and fans don't get angry as everybody is fed up with him fighting chinese.

Yodwicha is fking beast wow. Can't wait for him to fight bigger guys. Should be a blast to watch.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
kehl vs yod for WLF
Well guess they managed to get something little interesting on the card that otherwise is probably going to be a fairly disappointing "big show". They're super late really announcing stuff this year. Assuming Yod getting a decent paycheck for this over Kunlun then at least.

@Julius_Caesar
Yassin Baitar(Yodwicha´s opponent) is a good fighter who used to fight on enfusion ,he has fought some notable names like RVR(loss), Ghaji(Loss), Tayfun Ozcan(draw),Marat Grigorian(Loss), Arman Hambaryan(Win), Sitthichai(Loss), Serginio Kanters(win), Dzhabar Askerov( win), Jonay Risco(win), Jaraya(loss).

a good puncher.

Yodwicha didn't look sloppy there. Yassin baitat is not a bad fighter but he was just trying to survive in there.

Fite.tv is going to have Kunlun tournament final live with English commentary. It is $8 but the are giving you $15 credit when you sign up so you can watch it for free if you make a new account. It includes free vod replay so you do not even have to stay up and watch live if you do not want to.

They have also had the last 2 glory of hero’s events and stream max mt weekly with English commentary. If you sign up and are feeling generous use my referral code q0yl597

Back