Recent fights/results/news from China

just how unprofessional can u fucking be?:rolleyes:

MbiYLAu.jpg

Chinese are funny always posting what they talk with fighters

I got Ilias vs Singdam in the final. Who do you guys think will win?

Singdam has the easier route to the final. If he's 100% after his KO loss he has a decent chance. Bulaid has the tougher route but never know how the fights go. Rationally Bulaid, Singdam, Wei/Yang in that order.

For Kunlun optimal would be if Wei Ninghui managed to beat Yang Zhuo, then Bulaid and a Thai in the final so that'd be nice too :)

JW how do I watch this event?
⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇
on the Chinese Android app which requires some work. Check the whole twitter thread.

You can use Nox or Bluestacks Android emulators to watch the streams on your PC. Still obviously need all that payment nonsense done.

If you have some ios device then just download the Kunlun app from the store and payment on that should be straightforward.

The app is very very slow at the moment. Try and change tabs or close it down and start it again. The main tab seemed to load the best for me. Once it loads there's a "play" or maybe a price and a pay button for you under the top image banner. Click that and it'll take you to the event page. Wait for that to load for a couple minutes and should be clear how to go from there.

Some results. I'll keep updating this.
66kg Quarterfinals
Singdam def. Takhmasib Kerimov by TKO in Round 3
David Mejia def. Sun Zhixiang by KO in Round 2
Ilias Bulaid def. Petchtanong by Decision
Yang Zhuo def. Wei Ninghui by Decision

66kg Semifinals
Yang Zhuo def. David Mejia by dec
Singdam def. Pan Jiayun by dec
*Bulaid out due to injury it seems. Pan Jiayun as reserve winner stepped in.

66kg Final
Yang Zhuo def. Singdam by dec

70kg Tournament Quarterfinals
Kuliaba def. Cimesa by dec
Zuev def. Drai by dec
Grigorian def. Mezouari
Superbon def. Kiria by dec

Buakaw def. Toutouh by KO in Round 2
faceplanted

Last edited:
this event needs a macumbera...everything is going down the toilet...:(:eek:

bulaid out for arm injury?fuuuu

yeahhhhhh

Stream down for Grigorian-Mezouari and Bon-Kiria :mad: Probably for 66kg final and Buakaw-Toutouh as well.

Works again..."only" missed Grigorian-Mez and 1st round of Bon-Kiria...

looks like marat ko him 3 times....ouch
i'm not happy about this but the heartbreak over at kunlun is giving me life lol

Back