Recent fights/results/news from China

The next Kunlun Fight on Oct 28. With Zuev, Allazov, Zheng Zhaoyu as tournament names. Buakaw also on the card. Doubt he is the last guy in the tournament but you never know! :D

Dunno whole card but Buakaw, Yuichiro "Jienotsu" Nagashima and think Sudsakorn on the next Wu Lin Feng card this saturday. Not half bad no?

Do you know where i can see the fight card?

WLF usually uploads their events to YouTube not too long after. Not sure about live.

Airs on Henan (?) tv if I'm not mistaken.

The next Kunlun Fight on Oct 28. With Zuev, Allazov, Zheng Zhaoyu as tournament names. Buakaw also on the card. Doubt he is the last guy in the tournament but you never know! :D

so this is the b group and buakaw is a super fight.
i think yod at this point,ristie is still "waiting for a contract with kunlun".but yeah kunlun is so random they can have all of them in

i guess the poster i saw isn't from wlf then. Aikpracha is fighting somewhere in china on the same event as fang bian and yi long this weekend.

EDIT:Terrible pic but from aikpracha's Facebook
12087531_1034176129936834_979833041_n.jpg

Dunno whole card but Buakaw, Yuichiro "Jienotsu" Nagashima and think Sudsakorn on the next Wu Lin Feng card this saturday. Not half bad no?

Were did you see sudsakorn is fighting on the card?

i guess the poster i saw isn't from wlf then. Aikpracha is fighting somewhere in china on the same event as fang bian and yi long this weekend.

EDIT:Terrible pic but from aikpracha's Facebook
12087531_1034176129936834_979833041_n.jpg

Yea I saw that too.

IacP8s2.jpg

What this is I have no idea.

Big News Released Today KUNLUN.F.C VS GlORY One Will Take Place In China One In Europe
News Released By Marketing Director ,Mr.Ali Elezzabi
Stay Tuned
Team Kunlunfc

???

It's on their FB and the dude does work for Kunlun...just taking the piss or what I don't know.

i think yod at this point,ristie is still "waiting for a contract with kunlun".but yeah kunlun is so random they can have all of them in

Superfight yea, Buakaw is fighting Gu Hui.
Think Kunlun has an event on october 31st too, and the 8 winners on november 29.
Whenever exactly who is fighting we'll see, but should be a pretty kickass couple next months for 70kg's.

Results of todays WLF.

https://kiksie.com/wiki/Wu_Lin_Feng_World_Championship_2015_-_Jun_6
1. Kickboxing Tournament Semifinal 1 - 67kg
Andrei Kulebin (Belarus) def. Ji Xiang (China) by decision

2. Kickboxing Tournament Semifinal 2 - 67kg
Tie Ying Hua (China) def. Nishikawa ... (Japan) by TKO in round 1

3. MMA - 68kg
TBA (China) def. ... Morton (United Kingdom) by KO in round 1

4. Kickboxing - 60kg
Jin Ying (China) def. Taison Maeguchi (Japan) by decision

5. Kickboxing - 67kg
Qiu Jian Liang (China) def. Kim-Robin Leinz (Germany) by KO in round 3

6. Kickboxing Tournament Final - 67kg
Andrei Kulebin (Belarus) def. Tie Ying Hua (China) by decision

7. Kickboxing - 70kg
Buakaw Banchamek (Thailand) def. Yi Long (China) by decision
Missing some names :p

Pretty nice KO by Qiu Jian Liang
hwPIgzJ.gif

Yo Kunlun/WLF hire me and I'll translate these card into english ok? Every time have to dig for info :(

Last edited:

i am pretty sure yod is not going to enter the tournament. He is set for the thai fight event at the end of this month with talk a them running another 70kg tournament to go along with the 72kg susakorn is fighting in

[YT]Mp9T35dWdgs[/YT]

I have no clue what is happening in the chinese scene so I'm just gonna post this and wait for someone like Heavenly Kaghan or Jigglyhead to drop some information.

I like the Katas the Ref is doing as he separates..

Superfight yea, Buakaw is fighting Gu Hui.
Think Kunlun has an event on october 31st too, and the 8 winners on november 29.
Whenever exactly who is fighting we'll see, but should be a pretty kickass couple next months for 70kg's.

yeah but the main fighters they were teasing and promoting this "clash of the titans" tournament for all this time are out of the picture.which was so unnecessary given all the top names they already have..

i am pretty sure yod is not going to enter the tournament. He is set for the thai fight event at the end of this month with talk a them running another 70kg tournament to go along with the 72kg susakorn is fighting in

yeah i saw a poster but i thought it was the december event....well i'm disappointed. he signs with everybody and then he's so underused....

do we know who zuev is fighting against?

Ref was trying to signal to Marcus to not throw. But I don't think Marcus really understood him.

yeah but the main fighters they were teasing and promoting this "clash of the titans" tournament for all this time are out of the picture.which was so unnecessary given all the top names they already have..

Who is missing? Other than not getting 2 fighters out of Ristie/Yod/Buakaw, we're instead getting Kiria and someone. Was supposed to be Souwer but he had a hand injury so who knows if he will still be on.

I don't really know anyone being out for sure yet.

Kunlun seems to be starting 80kg 16-man next month. Just some Chinese Kunlun regulars and some Japanese dude that I can see mentioned so far. They aren't fucking around this year :p
+Simon Marcus it seems.

Last edited:
Who is missing? Other than not getting 2 fighters out of Ristie/Yod/Buakaw, we're instead getting Kiria and someone. Was supposed to be Souwer but he had a hand injury so who knows if he will still be on.

I don't really know anyone being out for sure yet.

i mean those names were teased/promoted for months more than anybody else on that card like they were the main big surprise,even after kiria and zuev were added.
they should promote better all the other fighters.

Yodsanklai's fighting Victor Nagbe in Beijing, China on Wednesday the 1st of July. Great match up. Victor is a tough dude.

well....as of today yod is confirmed and takes the last place in kunlun 16...

well....as of today yod is confirmed and takes the last place in kunlun 16...

where did you see this? Yod himself posted today on Facebook he in fighting in vietnam for thai fight on the 24th

Apparently, I think China's Martial Association held their own MMA like match called "All around Kungfu prize match" 功夫全能技大奖赛 this year. I'm not exactly sure what this competition is, but it has ground fighting, so it's probably MMA (I wonder if anyone heard of this). If so, Zhang Kaiyin just entered his first MMA match and easily knocked out his opponent with punches and entered the finals.

2015, Finals:

60 KG Wu Shi vs. Liu Xiaoyang

winner: Liu Xiaoyang

65 KG Zhang Zhongliang vs Lu Jianbo

winner: Lu Jianbo

70 KG Bateer vs Liu Chenglei

winner: Bateer

77 KG Zhang Kaiyin vs Zhang Xuefeng

winner: Zhang Kaiyin

85 KG Zhang Jikai vs Qing Gele

winner: Qing Gele

Bateer's opponent is a wrestler, but Bateer still kneed him repeatedly and threw him to the ground, which demonstrated that he could beat them in an MMA match.

Yeah that looks like Kraus. Hollenbeck was mentioned on their website.

where did you see this? Yod himself posted today on Facebook he in fighting in vietnam for thai fight on the 24th

All I've seen at least was a couple sentences that didn't really translate for shit. Possibly, maybe, said something like he got Andy's (Souwer) place. Was such a crap translation it wasn't really worth mentioning. We'll see I guess.

There is a week in between Thai Fight and the later Kunlun event :)

Looked at the usual places real quick again and didn't see it so dunno where it was.

If Simon Marcus wins this tournament, I can see this setting up a rematch with Fang Bian.

there is any problem to Yod crash some nobody on kard chuek rules and fight at kunlun facing a medium oponent,even being in the same week

They way i understand the event is simon marcus is heading the event but he is not in the 80 kg tournament. Unless something has changed in the last couple of days but who knows with google translate

kunlun owner and then all his team.
he won by votes in the online contests between him and ristie.
he should fight october 30th so yeah it's not a big deal knowing thai fight.

Might very well be like that.

Goddamn. Alexander Stetsurenko and think W5's wonderkid Vlad Tuinov fighting on the events too.
<3

Kunlun really having all the exciting Russians lately (-Levin ofc).

Last edited:
Wu Lin Feng Today´s show is updated:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arD1Rgq5P_U&spfreload=10

They still doing the 63kg tournament(witch Pakorn already have his place in the final 8)

Tournament Semifinal #1 - 63kg
Gao Jun (China) vs. Rungravee Sasiprapa (Thailand)

Tournament Semifinal #2 - 63kg
Wei Ninghui (China) vs. Kim Dongsu (South Korea)

I am not going to give any spoiler about the winner,because i am watching it now too :D

If Simon Marcus fights Bai Jinbin it would be actually quite competitive. Bai is no joke. He just lacks kickboxing experience, it was only his second pro fight when he got knocked out by Kyshenko and he was doing well before the knockout. Bai defeated Fang Bian before in Sanda, and with some experience I can easily see him reach Fang's level. He had a few fights since his knockout, he is probably improved by now.

Rungravee won the semi final with some easy,he played around with the chinese dude giving him some hard low kicks :D

Tournament Semifinal #1 - 63kg
Rungravee Sasiprapa def Gao Jun by Decision

->Qiu Jian Liang knocked out the italian Alession D´Angelo in the first round,the first knockdown was crazy.

->Saiyok Pumpanmuang made his appearance under KB rules today after 6 years without fight under KB rules(he never fought too much under kb rules,only a few fights,his last fight was his victory against Stevelmans in 2009).The second round had heavy action,especially in the beginning,third round was insane too,,the chinese dude really have a hard chin...what a fight!!

The judges are crazy and they declared a draw,Sayok took the last two rounds,anyone can see the same,the fight went to a extra round.

Judges were unable to rob the extra round and Sayok was declared the winner:D

70kg
Saiyok Pumpanmuang def Hu Yafei by Extra Round dec

Tournament final - 63kg

Rungravee by UD against the Belarussian kid.

Back