Recent fights/results/news from China

So what's the thing with the chinese youtube accounts that post videos of thai vs chinese and post so many racist comments? Are they somehow related to wlf?

prob yes but not necessarily.
chinese are racist af and see thais or any etnic group with darker skin as inferior, if kunlun is the most moderat place just imagine what's going on on wlf.
youtube is like their playground and their trolling is so good because they're not trollling....they're like that in real life.

it's becoming a quite dangerous joke...

you have a places like sherdog or liverkick being paid to release fake info to the masses;from diminishing fighters records,speculating on them or making accusations of fighters being women abusers...that's pretty heavy....
Where is this happening on Sherdog and Liverkick?

*edit - seen you follow up with "Chinese equivalent"

Last edited:
wasn't marat vs mohamed and bon vs kiria already set or are they going to have marat vs bon?
bon is not training like he is going to face someone like marat...i hope they leave this for a possible final...

prob yes but not necessarily.
chinese are racist af and see thais or any etnic group with darker skin as inferior, if kunlun is the most moderat place just imagine what's going on on wlf.
You seem like the type of person who reads a few comments and generalizes a whole group of people based off those comments.

wasn't marat vs mohamed and bon vs kiria already set or are they going to have marat vs bon?
bon is not training like he is going to face someone like marat...i hope they leave this for a possible final...
It stil Marat vs Mezouari Afaik

You seem like the type of person who reads a few comments and generalizes a whole group of people based off those comments.

you mean like you now
i've worked there long enough to have lived certain situations to know how things work.
of course there's a positive side of china,i've been bragging about it since day one here but it is what it is

What about the type of persons who generalize groups of people based on their skin tone :p

you mean like you now
i've worked there long enough to have lived certain situations to know how things work.
of course there's a positive side of china,i've been bragging about it since day one here but it is what it is

you are italian and have worked with the chinese right?

probably a Camorra associate...

you are italian and have worked with the chinese right?

probably a Camorra associate...

no that's just politicians...like the rest of the world

i still work and will for a long time,our respect is mutual...but i'm white.
if I was black or any other ethnicity with a darker skin tone things would be different.

they'd probably call me a primate like they do with black fighters in kunlun and wlf forums...even if they compliment them for their fights "congo gorilla nayanesh really strong ah" "ni***r marcus why not in kunlun?".

So that's why he corrected me so passionately that time I called Petrosyan Armenian.

what are u even talking about?

you were disrespecting giorgio saying he's not italian.
I just told you he is legally italian and considers himself such,speaks italian with his own brother fights for italy and he's proud to.

this perfectly sums up what i'm talking about...
https://www.spectator.co.uk/2017/08/beyond-the-pale-chinas-cheerful-racists/

".... When I got to a slightly darker-skinned boy, his classmates thought it was hilarious to shout ‘Africa!’ It’s a theme. A girl with a similar complexion was taunted with monkey sounds; her peers refused to sit next to her, saying she smelt bad.

...The Chinese don’t make a big deal about their racism: it’s so commonplace it can seem almost cheerful. "

The Chinese don’t make a big deal about their racism: it’s so commonplace it can seem almost cheerful. "
Well i live in china at the moment and yes much racism here to black and white people but everyone is a little racist. Some chinese are slightly intrigued with african americnas in sports. From basketball players to sprinters to boxers like Ali and mayweather. I think that have some respect for them and maybe even a bit of jealousy of there athleticism and jealousy sometimes causes hate.

Well i live in china at the moment and yes much racism here to black and white people but everyone is a little racist. Some chinese are slightly intrigued with african americnas in sports. From basketball players to sprinters to boxers like Ali and mayweather. I think that have some respect for them and maybe even a bit of jealousy of there athleticism and jealousy sometimes causes hate.

as long as they are international winners i can see a certain curiosity but they are like italians... when balotelli wins is "grande mario one of us" when he loses he's just a "fucking n****r"....point is racism in italy is massive but also its condemnation,in china it's so casual it's a non-issue.

yes jealousy and frustration leads to hate and this is what i'm witnessing in kickboxing especially from the 70kg division up, where chinese don't perform well...i don't see this in any other country,not at this levels.

as long as they are international winners i can see a certain curiosity but they are like italians... when balotelli wins is "grande mario one of us" when he loses he's just a "fucking n****r"....point is racism in italy is massive but also its condemnation,in china it's so casual it's a non-issue.

yes jealousy and frustration leads to hate and this is what i'm witnessing in kickboxing especially from the 70kg division up, where chinese don't perform well...i don't see this in any other country,not at this levels.
Do they have a similar kind of ego about say, HW? I wonder if there is anything about 70kg that is seen as special.

Do they have a similar kind of ego about say, HW? I wonder if there is anything about 70kg that is seen as special.

not really they like some HW fighters or even the other divisions and watch their fights,say the top guys, but at HW there isn't the same hardcore obsession.

they have plenty chinese fighters at 70 kg but none is really competitive and the only one winning is a fraud that's why the ugliest stuff is at 70.

DM_PtZ0XUAAxTZ2.jpg:large

#conspiracytheoryalert

wtf are all using the worst pics of thais they can find?? lmao.
why is kiria above all?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back