Recent fights/results/news from China

Don't like this fight against Dzhabar. He has the power to end it with one shot and that's always dangerous like when he fought Kehl

ah don't worry!
askerov already agreed to lose last year vs long before being replaced with enriko.

even in the shocking event sittichai "loses", yi long will be the undisputed winner :D

Don't like this fight against Dzhabar. He has the power to end it with one shot and that's always dangerous like when he fought Kehl
You just tryna hype it to make the win seem bigger. Dzhabar is the quintessential journeyman.

quintessential journeyman.

jHVcb3X.jpg

qui qui qui squirt ass assential yo yo yor your....nah man...I can't read all this shit...:(

Sitthichai Sitsongpeenong def. Dzhabar Askerov by Decision

"I might have to fight Allazov?!?" Yi Long:
C_J_EcUXcAEwu6H.jpg

Allazov out of the tournament and Sitthichai is the winner Yi Long:

Askerov is a dangerous opponent but if he will get knocked out more times, he will start to be a bum. He is kinda all or nothing, but still dangerous. Although not in the league of Sittichai clearly.

I just saw that Fighting Arts got iced from youtube. He will be missed.

sittichai vs long.....who would've ever thought!
this is one of those fights you can't really tell who's gonna win.

Just came across this vid. Didn't know sittichai was fighting. IMO sittichai by far is the best pure kickboxer out of all the thais who have made the transition. Not sure if he could beat a prime buakaw but he looks really comfortable under kb rules now. Doesn't need the clinch that often, good boxing, rarely gets hit flush and very smart.

Last edited:
He must have not read Jay's post. Very dangerous fight.

Yeah I mean Askerov is a solid fighter and has some good wins but there was a very slim chance of him winning, the last 2 standout southpaws he fought (petro, yod) completely shut him down.

ZAZA Sor Aree making her Glory debut this Saturday. Is she any good or just a pretty face?

Back