Recent fights/results/news from China

Glory should use Pet to send a message and take out an elite Chinese fighter. Get the public's attention. It will probably be a can though.

Glory should use Pet to send a message and take out an elite Chinese fighter. Get the public's attention. It will probably be a can though.

I've heard Glory China will be managed seperate from non China events. Doubt they will risk an elite chinese fighter on someone like Pet.

Does that include all of the big purses from the first couple years of the pronotion?
I would assume so.

Zhuo is legit,but they could place another big chinese big name like Ninghui

Qiu and Wei Rui would be amazing but i doubt hard on them fighting on this even,maybe on the next ones can be more probable but not yet where both were busy in their organizations

i guess they are going to place these guys who are always fighting in china and are likeable in there like Kulebin,Nagbe,Kiria,Askerov,Zuev and others 70kgers
Zhuo wasn't announced to be fighting anyone but maybe he's a TBA, who knows. They really could use him or someone like him in there. Current card doesn't have a Chinese fighter of the level they should have. Little disappointing they're continuing with the Chinese vs. complete randoms type fights. Always against some newbies to Glory.

Any top GoH fighters on Glory...could always happen I guess but doubt it.

The regularity of the Kunlun schedule/format I'd think for some of these fighters is a pretty great thing. Funny sometimes listening to people miss the regularity of K-1 tournaments and seemingly missing that Kunlun basically has a set format all year around :)

Dunno if Nagbe is that liked really. Kulebin and Zuev are Belarussian and I'm not sure Glory knows that country exists :) Kunlun likes Kiria and tbh if I was him I'd probably stick with that unless Glory for some reason offered clearly more money.

they really must think having yi long there is cool and will help their ##....bless.
That was a bit surreal. Can't understand in the slightest why they'd have Yi Long there.

Here's our honoured guest Bob Sapp and now I'll go on to talk about how professional our league is!

i feel like things are imploding there,they are all trying to outdo each other investing like crazy and none of the promotion is getting the results they hoped for in terms of economical gain....
I'm not quite as pessimistic :) Kunlun from what I've gathered has been somewhat in the right track at least. Obviously can't know if they can continue finding new sources of revenue and/or saving money without fucking with the quality all the way till profitability though.

Think Chinese kb will be fine enough till the housing bubble bursts :)

That was a bit surreal. Can't understand in the slightest why they'd have Yi Long there.

Here's our honoured guest Bob Sapp and now I'll go on to talk about how professional our league is!

I'm not quite as pessimistic :) Kunlun from what I've gathered has been somewhat in the right track at least. Obviously can't know if they can continue finding new sources of revenue and/or saving money without fucking with the quality all the way till profitability though.

Think Chinese kb will be fine enough till the housing bubble bursts :)

lately i can't with china.
I go from "holy shit brilliant" to "jfc they're hopeless" 3 times a day and in the middle nothing...no grey zone. and after a while u can't help feeling depressed when you see certain things and so much talent and resources got to waste because the wlfs and the yi longs gotta profit off the younger generation with their old slimy and schemy mentality.

seems like buakaw vs pinca is pretty much a done deal.

I don't see Pinca beating Buakaw, then again he hasn't lost in a while. Maybe he has improved a lot lately.

I don't see Pinca beating Buakaw, then again he hasn't lost in a while. Maybe he has improved a lot lately.

buakaw is not training and fighting often this year and it shows,that aside I also don't see pinca winning.

They are fighting in France, so I could see Saenchai vs Pinca judging style happening again.

But it is going to be full Kunlun rule right? Pinca is so doomed lol

They are fighting in France, so I could see Saenchai vs Pinca judging style happening again.

But it is going to be full Kunlun rule right? Pinca is so doomed lol

a kunlun event centered around buakaw i doubt they'll fuck him up...

Kaew Fairtex is going to be on the Hero's Legend card for a single match on September 9th. No opponent released yet though it's likely to be a local. Also, Ishida Katsuki will be in the semi-finals of the 64kg Asian Championship event.

Those Instagram tags don't work for shit on mobile, for me at least. Can't see shit :(

The whole forum is fucked up for a while now. Worked perfect when they made the switch to the new design.

Now I see ads, embedding facebook barely works and twitter and instagram gets cut off.

I don't see how either, unless Pinca has drastically improved. Just saw his fight recently with Hlali, and wasn't impressed with either his techniques or physique.

But who knows, after that KO he no doubt saw of Baukaw's, he might just change his whole approach.....

next glory of heroes looks pretty damn good. Wei Rui vs Thanonchai
Edit: i saw on a Facebook page that is was qui jingling vs dylan sylvador but it is actually Liu xiangming vs salvador
21077727_455080858198791_8990330077455451616_n.jpg

Last edited:
The whole forum is fucked up for a while now. Worked perfect when they made the switch to the new design.

Now I see ads, embedding facebook barely works and twitter and instagram gets cut off.
The site creators have targeted Chrome with some javascript which is meant to deter adblocking. The simple solution is to use anything but Chrome, but if you want to use chrome you can fight it with JavaScript blockers. Its tricky though.

Wouldn't think so, they can and probably would postpone his fight(s) till the big January show. Varga supposed to be somewhere in there too so couple names missing from that poster. Salvador probably replaced Pinca? Don't yet know how the tournaments are structured exactly, so could be they're doing 1 semifinal this event and 1 on the next one or something like that.

Presser tomorrow and we should know more after, hopefully anyway. GoH is kind of a mess to try and keep track of in recent months. It's weird, they got money and then got worse.

Last edited:
Back