Recent fights/results/news from China

Got a vid by any chance? Just seen him do pretty well at IFMAs and such mostly, totally missed this.
well i was wrong it was like 3 months ago

here is the video

skip to 1 hour 57 min

this guy dont have any pro kb record in his career

only a novice boxing record

was searching for the final 16 Kunlun guys and i found a lot of High kick KO´s of Masour Minaei

low-mid lvl competition but still impressive

From the Glory China presser for Glory 46

Verhoeven vs. Bigfoot SIlva non title fight
Marcus vs. Pereira title fight

Pet
Dzhaniev

Asian Featherweight Qualifier Tournament

Yang Zhuo at the presser, lagged at the time but assuming he will be fighting also :)

1 pro sanda fight

From the Glory China presser for Glory 46

Verhoeven vs. Bigfoot SIlva non title fight
Marcus vs. Pereira title fight

Pet
Dzhaniev

Asian Featherweight Qualifier Tournament

Yang Zhuo at the presser, lagged at the time but assuming he will be fighting also :)

1 pro sanda fight
Where did you find that presser? I checked Glory's Facebook and YouTube a few hours ago and saw nothing other than the announcement days ago that there would be a presser Friday morning.

Just streamed on Chinese sites. They're restreaming it on facebook sometime soon.

saw some snippets on instagram story as well. production looked pretty good for a glory presser.

Qinghao Meng was also at presser, so also assuming he is fighting.

Think all the Chinese who've been on so far.

There was also a special someone at the presser.
DHf57y4WAAAdEDe.jpg

should have made Verhoeven vs. Yi Long. missed opportunity.

they really must think having yi long there is cool and will help their ##....bless.

i feel like things are imploding there,they are all trying to outdo each other investing like crazy and none of the promotion is getting the results they hoped for in terms of economical gain....

Marcus vs Pereira is good,if pereira do the things right he will be able to KTFO Marcus

Zhuo is legit,but they could place another big chinese big name like Ninghui

Qiu and Wei Rui would be amazing but i doubt hard on them fighting on this even,maybe on the next ones can be more probable but not yet where both were busy in their organizations

i guess they are going to place these guys who are always fighting in china and are likeable in there like Kulebin,Nagbe,Kiria,Askerov,Zuev and others 70kgers

GLORY 46 Guangzhou
Middleweight Title Headline Bout: Simon Marcus vs. Alex Pereira
Featherweight Tournament Final Bout: Winner of Bout A vs. Winner of Bout B
Professional Sanda Bout: TBD vs. TBD
Featherweight Tournament Semifinal Bout B: Chenglong Zhang vs. Quade Taranaki
Featherweight Tournament Semifinal Bout A: Chenchen Li vs. Masaya Kubo

Back