Recent fights/results/news from China

second part of Kunlun fight 63 event uploaded on YT

starting with Nabiev,Kiria vs Toutouth and a contender tournament to the 13th place on the final 16

the winner of it was Nayanesh Ayman,this Congolese dude really looks like a prime Ngimbi on his appearance and fight style,hope to see more of him in the future,the guy is cool to watch having some bloody left high knees

Interesting...bon has a left shoulder injury but fought pashporing anyway,wasn't at his best and tried to spare his arm...now he still have some problems but it's under control.

Meanwhile Glory of heroes are opening a training center in bangkok for chinese fighters this november. The "Glory Global Alliance • Thailand Training Base".
More than 100k have already been invested and will partner with a thai promoters.
Yod is also said to be involved not sure to what extend maybe to be a trainer?
not bad for those who screamed "thai slaves" at kunlun at any given occasion.

the winner of it was Nayanesh Ayman,this Congolese dude really looks like a prime Ngimbi on his appearance and fight style,hope to see more of him in the future,the guy is cool to watch having some bloody left high knees

So you laugh about Superkombat, but Nenes Nayanesh debuted first on Superkombat in a fight against Chelariu. He didn"t stop him though like he did with the Chinese, it was pretty even match.

Dragon King Challenge Tournament Semifinal 1 - 71kg
Chingiz Allazov (Belarus) def. Dzhabar Askerov (Russia) by Decision

and Metanofe is shaking in his boots as our bet is getting closer to being realized! Sitthichai just needs to beat Kehl next month.

Last edited:

and Metanofe is shaking in his boots as our bet is getting closer to being realized! Sitthichai just needs to beat Kehl next month.
naaaaah bro

Sitthichai is going to be too much for him til Yi Long KO´s´him in a glorified fixed fight

i just google Metanofe because i never heard of this fighter before..:(

Superkombat will soon announce further new developments in China.

Chingiz really impressed me in that K-1 tournament. He's top 3 material IMO.

just watched Askerov vs Allazov

easy work for Allazov as expected

accord to Bin Wang chinese kickoxing fan and weirdo:

"nearly 2 million people voted.This is China fans vote. Have 863322 people think chingiz allzov wins.Have 858617 people think Dzhabar Askerov win"

Damn,how the hell people could think that Askerov could win this?

i know that majority of this kickboxing fans in china only watch WLF and maybe some kunlun and they were impressed of Askerov KO´ing mena,but even with it,it still really delusional

just watched Askerov vs Allazov

easy work for Allazov as expected

accord to Bin Wang chinese kickoxing fan and weirdo:

"nearly 2 million people voted.This is China fans vote. Have 863322 people think chingiz allzov wins.Have 858617 people think Dzhabar Askerov win"

Damn,how the hell people could think that Askerov could win this?

i know that majority of this kickboxing fans in china only watch WLF and maybe some kunlun and they were impressed of Askerov KO´ing mena,but even with it,it still really delusional

don't believe everything he says....he's a kid who jumped the goh bandwagon only out of frustration because chinese fighters didn't win in kunlun...he doesn't lie on everything but only reports stuff wlf or goh write in their social which is tot biased to begin with.

Askerov is technically lacking but he has crazy power and enough skill to land it on good fighters every now and then.

Askerov is technically lacking but he has crazy power and enough skill to land it on good fighters every now and then.

he sure is
i felt bad time ago because he did nose surgery to fix his respiration and after all that time healing just a couple of months after broke his nose again and now it's even worse than before.

Allazov is on a good winning streak and he made easy work of Askerov. You think he's better than Marat? Matter of fact do you think he's better than anyone Superbon may face in this years Kunlun tournament?

Back