Recent fights/results/news from China

Yet to see any investing talk. Pretty decent partner though, not that the cards are amazing but solid production. I'm not entirely sure but think Faith Fight is basically a Hong Kong tv station product same way Wu Lin Feng is for Henan or Bellator for Spike/Viacom.

Live in China? That'd be like past midnight if the events are at any normal-ish time so doubt it.

Interesting to see if SK cards are half Chinese all of the sudden. Full of them bad fighters you've spammed about :)

It"s not just Hong Kong TV, the other two are Chinese televisions (both are national, very comparable to Henan TV). :)

Regarding the live, I don"t know. It"s hard to connect with China but from the next season many things might change.

Last edited:
@Shadess just needs to grasp the reality that SuperKombat is taking this shit over. Get with 'em, or get ran over...

It"s not just Hong Kong TV, the other two are Chinese televisions (both are national, very comparable to Henan TV).
Was just saying FF is run by a guy from a tv channel/run by that tv channel...I think.

Dunno what the other 2 channels are. Assuming Qinghai and some other. After your HBO/CBS/whatever comparisons and ending up being CBS Sports I think I won't listen to you on Chinese tv :D

Last edited:
@Shadess just needs to grasp the reality that SuperKombat is taking this shit over. Get with 'em, or get ran over...
Yup. Well the white monkey jobs have been taken over by eastern Euros in China in general I think so might as well do that in fighting too :)

Last edited:
DFvhpyqXUAEFdBW.jpg:large

1. Mohamed Mezouari
2. Andrei Kulebin
3. Davit Kiria
4. Nikola Cimesa
5. Marouan Toutouh
6. Dzianis Zuev
7. Artem Pashporin
8. Yodsanklai Fairtex Marat Grigorian
9. Zhang Dezheng
10. Sergii Kuliaba
11. Yohann Drai
12. Li Shiyuan
13. Nayanesh Ayman
14. Feng Xingli
15. Jomthong Chuwattana
16. Superbon

Correct me if I got a wrong name in there pls.

Bulaid should also be fighting on a 16-man that's starting. Great stuff.

Last edited:
Nice line up. Wanna see how Superbon handles Marat.

i have the bad feeling they'll have them fight right away because they don't want the same fighter to win twice...hopefully they'll save this fight for later

Doubt they'd do that immediately. I'd probably throw Mezouari at Grigorian first or if not then just do the more randoms vs "favourites" thing. There is a fairly clear 2 different groups of 8 fighters there :) Well, they'd probably prefer if a Chinese fighter had a decent chance of getting through to the next round though.

Last edited:
mohamed is fan fav over there so hopefully they'll opt for rondom vs fav for now.
wouldn't want to see him go.

In the previous fights? Arman Hambaryan and Danilo Zanolini.

mohamed is fan fav over there so hopefully they'll opt for rondom vs fav for now.
wouldn't want to see him go.
Davit Kiria vs. Marouan Toutouh - Supposed to rematch at least since Toutouh beat Kiria in a super fight.

Fantasy basket A
Mohamed Mezouari
Andrei Kulebin
Dzianis Zuev
Artem Pashporin
Marat Grigorian
Jomthong Chuwattana
Superbon

Fantasy basket B
Nikola Cimesa
Zhang Dezheng
Sergii Kuliaba
Yohann Drai
Li Shiyuan
Nayanesh Ayman
Feng Xingli

Then random draw! One of the Chinese should fight Cimesa though so those don't quite work either.

there is a lot of good matchups that can be made in this final 16

just hope they let the better guys to face each other on the final 8 or 4

The blonde on the right :rolleyes:

First, China takeover. Next, Japan make way for SK. Future, world domination.

Corbeanu knocked out the Chinese in the main event.

Susano beat Ristea via decision, he is new intercontinental champ in super cruiserweight.

20294444_664271047097379_7203258964628788501_n.jpg

20525614_664267103764440_7387067782627443830_n.jpg

"Train in a science lab and you will be the GOAT" - Julius Caesar

Back