Recent fights/results/news from China

are you guys really comparing giorgio or sittichai careers in kickboxing to yod's?
no need to restate the obvious about yod's skills,but considering his talent,his career in the last 7-8 years is beyond disappointing.

he's the only top fighter with no results in kb and he's 32 this year...
pretty hard to get results when K-1 didn't want him and by the time Glory started to pick up post Max he was fighting out of the 70kg division. Plus the top two Max guys he did fight he lost to and once he got to a the whole lazy part of his career Bourdif - Kyshenko he was looking bad. I was really shocked to see him in the shape he was in when he fought Khem and I'm disappointed he did waste the amount of time he did in Thai Fight and was glad when he got to Kunlun and hopefully he'll do good.

seems like yod will take part in this tournament in may 14 but nothing is 100% confirmed.
are there some top upcoming/not very well known fighters announced for this?

Last edited:
Artem Pashporin looked pretty damn good. The dude has wins over Nagashima, Jomthong and also won a tournament last year defeating Cosmo Alexandre in the finals. So him being a bum or whatever is blatant disrespect.

i feel bad for jom.
pashporing is a promising fighter and not a bum but for petro's standards is a noob.
he performed well also vs nagbe but at the same time was a disappointment vs buakaw when he was at his lowest mid 2015....so i'm not impressed by this win considering jom current state.

Superbon, Mohamad Khamal and now Artem Pashporin. Its just a downwards road running its course for Jomthong.

I don't know who this guy is, but beating Jomthong in 2017 doesn't prove anything either way.
Yup, Jomthong fought like shit.

More of a sneak diss to Jay for hating on Petro for dodging Kunlun and fighting bums, while one of those bums just won a Kunlun tournament.

He's at the very least a very serviceable opponent.

I don't know who this guy is, but I don't think beating Jomthong proves anything either way. Anyone who takes Jomthomg seriously at this point in his career is a "bum."
People were comparing Yodsanklais opposition to Petrosyans, saying Yod had better opposition while Petrosyan only fights bums, which is weird because Yodsanklai didn't fight for 2 years after his injury. Imo, pashporin is better than the 2 guys Yodsanklai fought recently

This happened in March.

Khayal refuses to fight and extra round and walks out

C8HTPjLW4AEBUyj.jpg:large
Allazov vs. Saiyok

Askerov vs. Mena

Kehl
Eersel
Brunow

and, I can't confirm it but, seems:
Grigorian --> Sitthichai

Allazov vs. Saiyok

Askerov vs. Mena

I can't confirm it but seems:
Grigorian --> Sitthichai
Kehl
Eersel
Brunow

i read sitthichai replacing marat is bogus but the post got deleted soon after.

it pretty much says it's beyond laughable...
they did it with all the other fighters and they were like "sorry xxx has cancelled...mm too afraid?":rolleyes:
the main thing about this is to have yi long win so they need someone who can be bought easy.

also those articles are not from reliable media...some are just random users on weibo...
but hey...never underestimate wlf fraudulent scams

Last edited:
this is taking a weird turn...

it seems sittichai is now interested for real....because of all the attention that's generating.
sitthichai is pretty much "unknown" in thailand like buakaw was when he was in k1 and he wants fame too....also he wants to hype it as a "revenge for buakaw" to get the best of both.

i really hope this is just for attention,can't believe they are validating this bald asshole career like this.

Back