Recent fights/results/news from China

for a moment i almost...anyway this has to be the worst name and logo for a promotion...
yod's fighting and buakaw's watching him.
and as if things didn't look cheaper enough the event is held in guangzhou.

btw photobucket is fucked what do u guy use to host images?

Looks like their paid $1k for the logo too.

Looks like their paid $1k for the logo too.

can't believe this...it's technically wrong,butt ugly and outdated,not to mention the low resolution.
martialism square....are they for real?

Seems quite meh so far.

Stream? TV? Wechat? Weibo? Weirdo name...
Maybe I just don't get it I dunno.

Last edited:
they used boxing gloves on the tryout/ first event mas had but now it appears as if they are using the gloves that thai fight uses for kard chuek under the rope

lol at those rules!

it's like they wrote the names of techniques/glove size/time/methods of win on little pieces of paper then threw'em out of a hat and whatever came out it's what they use for their event.

lol at those rules!

it's like they wrote the names of techniques/glove size/time/methods of win on little pieces of paper then threw'em out of a hat and whatever came out it's what they use for their event.
The mix up is fun and fresh from my perspective so I hope it works out for them.

I did notice a a month or so ago that Superbon's boxing trainer suddenly quit but stated he's still on good terms with everyone....haha...yea right. Wonder what happened? Did he want a pay raise and was not given one or given a lousy one? All that money going into the account of Buakaw to buy more cars and exotic stuff instead of properly paying his staff for their hard work? Unless they weren't satisfied with him personally..... This happened right after Bon's fight in Rome as he accompanied him there to help out. Wonder where he is now after leaving? Anybody have the scoop? Hard for me to know as my Thai skills pretty much suck....

I did notice a a month or so ago that Superbon's boxing trainer suddenly quit but stated he's still on good terms with everyone....haha...yea right. Wonder what happened? Did he want a pay raise and was not given one or given a lousy one? All that money going into the account of Buakaw to buy more cars and exotic stuff instead of properly paying his staff for their hard work? Unless they weren't satisfied with him personally..... This happened right after Bon's fight in Rome as he accompanied him there to help out. Wonder where he is now after leaving? Anybody have the scoop? Hard for me to know as my Thai skills pretty much suck....
Rumor has it he moved to Sitsongpeenong

Yod would get outscored by Superbon at this point

Wtf??? Was that under a minute or just over? Jeez! Yod needs someone a hell of a lot better than cans from god knows where. Easy money for him today!

you are late to the party....

Rumor has it he moved to Sitsongpeenong

Really? No love lost between those camps.... Haven't seen him post since last month on his fb page, so maybe keeping a low profile about it suddenly. Meanwhile, Bon's page keeps getting hacked constantly.

buakaw vs yod this year for kunlun(well mas)....winner gets 1million $.
and no it's not a joke....or prob is....considering i don't trust kunlun lately

Last edited:
Back