Recent fights/results/news from China

shit I'm on vacation in january with no internet and there's so many fights, so many whacky results to catch up to...I'm lost...

did Sangmanee have an international fight too? and lost? WTF???
I think it was a draw. No videos from that show are showing up online.

Of course, and I heard SK will sue Anoop writer and totally dismiss this. Moreover you will have a surprise about all those fighters.

It wasn"t true anything. Just an article anti-Superkombat before the signing of the CBS contract in United States.
*CBS Sports

Glory barely got any views there FYI and elected to move to an online streaming service instead for SFS.

LOL Sangmanee got his ass handed to him. In a MuayThai fight as well WOW! Why are people making excuses about it being a 3 round fight? Where were the excuses for an outta shape Thongchai in his K1 debut?

Credit to Sangmanee for coming back but he looked horrible in there based off the expectations I had for him. I never really liked his style anyway but I thought he would of done way better. Big props to his opponent whoever the hell he is.

It was a very lackluster performance from sang but I don't think he got whooped at all, it was similar to that recent sittichai fight where he got knocked down. If that was a 3 rounder without an extension it would have been a draw too.

Guys, quit making such a massive deal about it. Cocakillbana is gonna get upset.

*EDIT - Damn thought it was against a Farang. I was looking for the next superstar...

Sang is an overrated fraud. been telling this since he was 11.

it was similar to that recent sittichai fight where he got knocked down. If that was a 3 rounder without an extension it would have been a draw too.
Wrong. Sittichai got knocked down. Came back and dominated the next 2 rounds and there should of been an 8 count in the second when his opponent was in the corner dazed and confused.

Sangmanee got knocked down and it was back and forth in the second and third round with Sangamee slightly taking it. Wouldnt of been surprised if Sangmanee lost.

Wrong. it was back and forth in the second and third round with Sangamee slightly taking it. Wouldnt of been surprised if Sangmanee lost.
1c4uye.jpg

75 kg Tournament:
Miao Chenli
Mohamed Diaby
Anatoly Moiseev
Mustapha Haida

Savate!
(via @FightTimes, his tweet embeds funny)

Qinghai TV. Certainly a step up from just the streams they've had.

glory heroes trying to make Q jianliang vs buakaw happen.
heroes boss needs to pay taxes,give back his wife the money and quit shooting botox.

glory heroes trying to make Q jianliang vs buakaw happen.
heroes boss needs to pay taxes,give back his wife the money and quit shooting botox.
It makes sense from a marketing point of view. I'm sure Glory Heroes want Qui to gain more recognition and fans. He's Chinese and beating Buakaw would do wonders for him. A lot of casual fans still believe Buakaw is the number 1 guy at 70kg.

They wouldn't dare put him in against Sittichai, Yod or Superbon just yet but Buakaw is a good step in the right direction. Also fighting Kaew would be smart because Qui is naturally bigger and stronger which usually doesnt matter against Thai's but Qui is good enough for it to make a difference.

Back