Rebel Wilson's nunchucku and rap skills

squeezewax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
These are old clips of two appearances she made on the 'Graham Norton' show. The rapping doesn't start til
around 2.10.
She's good at doing both things especially the nunchucks. I use to have a pair years ago and all i could do with them was to injure myself, a lot. The nunchucku display starts around 0.50 seconds in.

[yt]

[yt]

That’s like Mark Coleman levels of gassed after 10 seconds of amateur nunchucking. What a fat bitch.

not-great-with-nunchucks.gif

She's actually a pretty cool chick. Too bad she's huge though, I'm sure if she was skinnier she would be loved by everyone.

Hmmm, can't say either one of those skills was really ready for prime time.

Last edited:
TS, do you know that it's 2017 and you just made a thread about Rebel Wilson on an mma forum?

Apparently like she not allowed to lose weight because of ongoing movie contracts or some shit

Rebel's got a good message to share...

She was dux at school, studied law then dropped it all to focus on comedy & then Hollywood. She's had to deal with fat jokes her whole life & the limited movie roles that require her to be fat & stupid. She's actually intelligent & down to earth.

Plus there was that defamtion case which she recently won (but lost her role in Kung Fu Panda). I hope she does well with her movie career.

How much you need?
Not sure if you mean money or weight lol. Wouldn’t need much money. Could prolly just double my current income and I’d be happy lol. God I’m still like a little kid who thinks when they receive a dollar they’ve been handed the world lol.

Not sure if you mean money or weight lol. Wouldn’t need much money. Could prolly just double my current income and I’d be happy lol. God I’m still like a little kid who thinks when they receive a dollar they’ve been handed the world lol.

I'm not sure what I meant either. Double income sounds good though. Would solve a lot of issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back