Reasons why Aldo is truly the GOAT fighter ever in the UFC

Okay guys I am a big fan of Connor but he still needs a way to go to beat Aldo as the GOAT. At the moment right now I have in below Aldo, GSP, Fedor and Silva at #4. Jones is 2x's cheat and doesnt belong here. So this is your chance to state why Aldo is the GOAT. Lets do this.

I'll humor you and agree that Aldo is the goat. But only because by the time he retires, he'll be nowhere near this discussion.

Okay guys I am a big fan of Connor but he still needs a way to go to beat Aldo as the GOAT. At the moment right now I have in below Aldo, GSP, Fedor and Silva at #4. Jones is 2x's cheat and doesnt belong here. So this is your chance to state why Aldo is the GOAT. Lets do this.

Mighty Mouse

Jones

Anderson

Fedor

GSP

Man, I agree that the 'anytime, anywhere' callout was stupid, but he was clearly trying to rub the loss on Conor so he could get his rematch. Also, there are reports that he tried to fight for the title at LW while keeping his FW, and was denied.
You don't need to hate so much dude
I love Aldo. I picked him to beat Conor. I can bust balls and call out things a fighter did that I didn't like and still be a fan. And so what if he was denied? Wasn't he already considered the goat at featherweight when he had the title? If he was why not move up and go for another one and build your legacy and give haters less to argue about who the real
Goat is?

At 32 years old GSP and Andy we're still dominate champions.

At 32 years old Fedor was getting submitted by Werdum, having his head bounced off the mat by Big Foot, and getting KO'd by MW's

Um...Fedor is 41...those fights happened 6-7 years ago....age and fight age are completely different

At 27-29 Fedor was beating a K1 HW champ, The PRIDE HW champ...and 2 former UFC champs
At 27-29 Anderson was getting subbed by Japanese Manlets.

GOATs don't duck fights and root for the replacement.

Mighty Mouse

Jones

Anderson

Fedor

GSP

I like your list...Its hard not to put MM at the top...I think GSP, Andy, and Fedor can arguably be interchanged at #2....I just can't put Jones in there...yes probably should be 2...but for now the drug rules are there, whether I agree with them or not, he broke them

Last edited:
1-2 record with 2 stoppage losses since USADA showed up.

<Y2JSmirk>
Dude. Look who he fought.. he fought nothing but number 1 contenders. If he fought anyone other than Connor and max maybe I’d ageee. Not just that, he was beating max up his cardio wasn’t there and he had a foot injury and still won the majority of the fight.. not making excuses because he lost but reality is he’s still extremely elite

Jose Aldo is the GOAT because he is the the only GOAT candidate:

1. To have won a fight during the USADA era.

And

2. Not get popped for PEDs.

He's also tied for 3rd all time with 9 title defenses in arguably the most stacked and well rounded division (FW) in MMA history.

Aldo has the best resume of all time and has the best 2 wins of all time in Frankie 2X. Frankie Edgar is a top 10 GOAT and one of the most consistent and well rounded fighters ever and Aldo dominated him 2X.

Jose Aldo is the GOAT.

Um...Fedor is 41...those fights happened 6-7 years ago....age and fight age are completely different

At 27-29 Fedor was beating a K1 HW champ, The PRIDE HW champ...and 2 former UFC champs
At 27-29 Anderson was getting subbed by Japanese Manlets.

I agree so GSP is GOAT king.

Besides don't say K1 champ like it means anything, it's as meaningless as Mayweather beating Conor, or Randy beating James Tony.

And 2 UFC HW rejects. Less we forget Ray Mercer KO'd the same Tim Sylvia

Dude is one of the worst guys to ever hold a belt. He disgraced it by barely ever defending it, and tried to duck almost everyone he had to fight other than Lamas who he is somehow fighting again. Holloway already has a more impressive resume of wins and he didn't in like a quarter of the time that Aldo held the entire belt, that's how pathetic Aldo is.

TS has got to be one of the weakest snowflakes ever for this attempt. <36>

Aldo's great. His unbeaten run was phenomenal and he's clearly amongst the sport's elite but f*ck the GOAT debate, it's a pain in the sniz

I agree so GSP is GOAT king.

Besides don't say K1 champ like it means anything, it's as meaningless as Mayweather beating Conor, or Randy beating James Tony.

And 2 UFC HW rejects. Less we forget Ray Mercer KO'd the same Tim Sylvia

Not even close...Semmy had like 30 MMA fights with some decent wins at that point.......
Coleman went to Pride because of money...not being cast out of the UFC....Right before the first Fedor he had a good run, only loosing to NOG
Randleman also went to Pride around the same time...because it was more money

Calling them rejects is fighter bashing and just a dick move

Gsp is still the greatest imo
he beat everebody he fought and retired with the belt after dominating the best ww of his time
but to me aldo is either 2,3 or 4 (mm and fedor), he had a fantastic career, and it s a shame that the new fans disrespect him because of what happened with conor and how the ufc and dana treated him.he was the clear number 1 p4p before and was still humble, nice and (more important) the exact same person he was before being successful.
btw beating edgar and mendes twice cemented his place at fw goat
both jones and silva pissed hot so they aren t eligible

THE GOAT is someone who got KTFO by the two best fighters he faced in his career?

Would Ali be the HW GOAT if he got KTFO by Frazier and Foreman?

Not even close...Semmy had like 30 MMA fights with some decent wins at that point.......
Coleman went to Pride because of money...not being cast out of the UFC....Right before the first Fedor he had a good run, only loosing to NOG
Randleman also went to Pride around the same time...because it was more money

Calling them rejects is fighter bashing and just a dick move

Lol, no he didn't leave because of more money, heas booted out after losing 3 in a row in the UFC to Maurice Smith, Pete Smith and Rizzo.

And Randleman is a 17/16 fighter who didn't have great success in the UFC either.

Name me 1 big name Semmy has on his record??

Please your talking about an era of 1 dimensional fighters. Praising Fedor for beating them is like praising Matt Hughes for beating Royce Gracie.

Back