Reasons to suggest that Jon Jones is better than Might Mouse

LHW and HW are the worst divisions currently and historically. flyweights are way more technical and well rounded. your stupid argument about population is flawed.
i disagree with every point you made.

No he isnt. Most of his "champions/legends" were either old as fuck or out of their prime. He is good, but you dont know how good. When my big brother went to germany and started boxing ... every1 said "woaaah ur soo good man" ... even the trainer said this lol, but then he had a match against slawa spomer and slawa raped him. My opinion --> if you want to be a GOAT, you have to fight against the best of the best in their prime and defend your title a few years.i dont care if he has physical advantage or if hes a cheater, this would make the win even more epic. I see this not only as a fan, but as someone who loves competition - doing myself or watching people. Im pretty sure he will still use PED, also sure that his whole (lol) family is using this ... his brother also got caught xd

Im also a fan, but not a dick rider.

Jones a better fighter because he would beat up mm. Thats what better means when applied to fighting. English please.

Mm is in a new division. He's more of a pioneer like Royce Gracie. Lhw is well established with lots of guys that are legends in the sport. Maybe in 10 years or so flyweight will be a strong division but as of now it's more comparable to the old ufc where no one was really great at mma.

Well he beat them bc he's 1 of the most talented mma fighters ever.
At this point he's a lot better than he was the first time they fought and he's smaller so..

Yeah. Like Fedor fighting Choi and ducking UFC &&& Reem before a 3 fight losing streak. DJ fights Cruz and gets embarrassed.

From what I've heard, from a reputable inside source, MM will attempt to break the record in a superfight vs Momo.
Should he win, all discussion is off. He is goat.

Back