Reasons to suggest that Jon Jones is better than Might Mouse

Quality over Quantity
Not quality. At 125 pounds most of the athletes are suited for being a jockey not a fighter. Physically gifted athletes are more rare in this outlier of a division. MM ia a man among muscley boys.

Yeah but roids dont make a difference in MMA. Congrats on being a braindead rat bastard.

They of course do but some would be great fighters whether or not they took them. Which fighter who has popped was even close to Jon and why was Jon shit when he was actually quite muscular (OSP) tell me when he pops for epo and We can talk

They of course do but some would be great fighters whether or not they took them. Which fighter who has popped was even close to Jon and why was Jon shit when he was actually quite muscular (OSP) tell me when he pops for epo and We can talk

I dont talk in pointless ill-informed speculation and guesswork about who might have been on roids and who might have been affected more by them. I dont talk in biased nonsense about strength-based fighters vs technique-based fighters (?). I dont ever say "roids or no roids" when it comes to MMA, because that is a moronic and ignorant perspective. We have nothing to discuss, because I am a knowledgeable and informed and articulate MMA enthusiast, and you are a rat of the braindead variety. Congrats.

He's better because he's over a foot taller and his fighting weight is 80lbs heavier. Mouse can't handle Jones, of course Jones is the better fighter

He's better because he's over a foot taller and his fighting weight is 80lbs heavier. Mouse can't handle Jones, of course Jones is the better fighter
MM is a fighter. Jones is a an ineligible couch potato. Jones loses on a technicality.

Put them in the cage and johnson will get killed. He is not as good as Jones at fighting
Can't. One of them is an ineligible coke fiend serving a one year suspension after being popped, hiding under a cage like a pansy and nearly killing a pregnant women. Got any actual fighters you want to pair MM up with?

Can't. One of them is an ineligible coke fiend serving a one year suspension after being popped, hiding under a cage like a pansy and nearly killing a pregnant women. Got any actual fighters you want to pair MM up with?

If you want to argue who the better human is, i couldn't care less, but the better fighter is Jones despite his troubles

If you want to argue who the better human is, i couldn't care less, but the better fighter is Jones despite his troubles
Jones isn't a fighter. He's no more a fighter than anyone on this forum. He's a spectator.

Jones isn't a fighter. He's no more a fighter than anyone on this forum. He's a spectator.

He's still fighter with an actual official record, you can't erase or ignore that. And he's better than johnson

Jones has fought better competition and would have had a chance to defend 10+ times if he wasn't a fuck up!!!

While getting popped by USADA in between. A clean Jones? We've probably never seen him in the cage.
Hate to break it to ya buddy 85-90 percent of fighters are juicing. Brian Ortega got popped FFS
20140419012859_ortega.JPG

Back