Reasons to suggest that Jon Jones is better than Might Mouse

how many adult men are 5'1?
how many of them are professional athletes?
how many of them are professional fighters?
0.0000000000000000000000000000001%?

thats the talent pool dj is competing against lol, cant be goat sorry not sorry
Exactly my point.

All time great.
I'm not sure which one he's talking about, but I assume Cormier.
I would say that Shogun and Cormier are easily already considered all-time greats - well Shogun is for sure, Cormier most probably will be when it's all said and done.

I would say that Shogun and Cormier are easily already considered all-time greats - well Shogun is for sure, Cormier most probably will be when it's all said and done.

I'd say both. Jones has a lot of big wins, saying he has one is weird. It's hard to pick his biggest.

Jones has faced more opponents with more accolades than any of Mighty Mouses opponents. His weight class being relatively new isn't a defense, and is actually an argument against him. There are no Shogun Ruas, Rampage Jacksons, Daniel Cormiers or Vitor Belforts of the flyweight division. Mighty Mouses best opponent is maybe on par with Gustaffson in terms of accomplishments in MMA.

More faulty logic. DC is a big win, no doubt. The others you mention when Jon fought them were not HOF caliber. All .500 fighters or worse from the year Jon fought them to the present. The idea that an Olympic Gold medal winner, a world champion Jiu Jitsu fighter and a guy that won TUF finishing a guy that became the bantamweight champ are "maybe on par" with Alexander Gustaffson whose biggest claim to fame is making it interesting against JBJ shows your bias.

You think steroids dont make a difference in MMA - thus, you are a proven fuckwit. Congrats.

Stop saying congrats at the end of every sentence it's repetitive and monotonous. I made the point Jones "FUCKED" up the fighters clearly on more roids than him (if he was on them), that he fought worse when he was bigger and he is not a strength based fighter. Do you disagree with any of those statements sir??? really?

Stop saying congrats at the end of every sentence it's repetitive and monotonous. I made the point Jones "FUCKED" up the fighters clearly on more roids than him (if he was on them), that he fought worse when he was bigger and he is not a strength based fighter. Do you disagree with any of those statements sir??? really?

Nope, you said "roids or no roids, Jones makes me want to spray my shorts". Thus, you are a cretinous oaf.

Congrats.

Jon's undefeated record has come at the expense of an aging division. The HOFrs he has victories over are a combined 2 fights under .500 from the year he fought them to the present.

The idea that we should disregard PEDs because Jon is a skill fighter is ridiculous. TRT-Tors biggest wins during his chemically induced reign of terror were by head kicks/spinning kicks not by overpowering or out working his opponents. PEDs not only make you stronger, they make you faster and improve your stamina.

The total # of competitors at each weight class in the entire world is not a good measure. Honestly who cares if on the face of the earth there are a little over 100 more lhws than flws.

Jon Jones has one lackluster win in the last 2 years to a guy barely in the top ten. I don't understand why people ignore this. With all the changes in the sport with USADA and new rules (2 of which address Jon's game head on with the eye pokes and the one hand fighter downed) as well as him being 2 years older, without competing its faulty logic to just assume he is what he was.

Jon may be the GOAT but his own actions have taken him out of the sport. I am not going to hold his seat on the throne. He has to do that by continuing to prove it. Right now he is not.

Ok I do hear your point on Vitor but I have to disagree. Vitor's ability came from the fact that he had the martial arts experience of a 40 year old with the athleticism of a 25 year old. The fight between the pair actually proves my point. Jones was never insanely fast but he was naturally athletic and never had the martial arts experience to compare with Vitor. Also if Jon was juiced he was 1/30 as juiced as Vitor, look at their fucking bodies. The day Jon tests positive to amphetamines or EPO I will buy into your theory but NOT based on steroids. The strength difference compared to speed and stamina on steroids is massive and heavily favours the former. The biggest Jon ever looked was against OSP and he looked slower, less athletic and far more gassed. How does that fit in with your logic? Find me a positive EPO test (which I imagine Vitor was probably on) and you have a point.

Lastly comparing the two is ridiculous. You have two very skilled guys, but one with a lifetime of presumable steroid usage and the lack of tesosterone that follows consequently on the one hand, and a young guy who according to his body and age would still be incredibly skilled if "he was" using and quit now. Compare Jones to any other dude who has popped and show me a comparison in skill or ability, I will wait.

Last edited:
More faulty logic. DC is a big win, no doubt. The others you mention when Jon fought them were not HOF caliber. All .500 fighters or worse from the year Jon fought them to the present. The idea that an Olympic Gold medal winner, a world champion Jiu Jitsu fighter and a guy that won TUF finishing a guy that became the bantamweight champ are "maybe on par" with Alexander Gustaffson whose biggest claim to fame is making it interesting against JBJ shows your bias.

Dodson fought TJ before TJ was TJ. Is an olympic wrestler better than GUS because he's an olympic wrestler? what on earth Gus kills Cejudo p4p. Is Wilson Reis better than Gus p4p ? no way Jose.

Can't be considderred for any conversations regarding GOAT status if you are cheater.

Jones has yet to win in the Post USADA era.

OSP ???? shit performance but you are blatantly incorrect.

Back