Really Messed Up Story About My Neighbour.......

Andy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
OK I found something out yesterday about this guy who lives on my street.

He lived there for years with a wife and kid and everything....but his wife cheated on him with his friend or work colleague or something and she ended up leaving him with nothing.

He was apparently really depressed and it took him like 5 years to meet someone new, but he did.

He met this woman and she moved in. His life was finally back on track and he was engaged to her.

Well yesterday he was arrested for smashing everything inside the house after a neighbour heard him going mental in there.

The reason?

This new woman he'd met and was engaged to had also been cheating......with the SAME fucking guy who stole his wife!!!!!!!!

The same dude keeps stealing this guy's women!

i-want-to-believe.jpg

You should knock on his door and say, “You know how I know you have micropenis?”

Who is this guy? Why he keep introducing him to his women? Are you that guy TS?

i-want-to-believe.jpg

Sounds like unsubstantiated gossip. Makes for a good story, tho....

So, I guess you didn't smash your computer huh?

He should be allowed to legally cut that man's balls off imo

Fuck... Just wanna smash. Where she at?

One of my neighbors just got killed. I’m not sure if it was a murder or if they were run over by a car, but it happened just down the street from me.

Who is this guy? Why he keep introducing him to his women? Are you that guy TS?

i-want-to-believe.jpg
He doesn't introduce him I don't think.

I don't know all the details, but it's definitely the same guy who stole both women from him.

Anyone who thinks I'm making this up can find James Staley from Worsley, Manchester UK on Facebook and ask him about it directly.

I don't know all the details, but it's definitely the same guy who stole both women from him.

Anyone who thinks I'm making this up can find James Staley from Worsley, Manchester UK on Facebook and ask him about it directly.
<WellThere>

OK I found something out yesterday about this guy who lives on my street.

He lived there for years with a wife and kid and everything....but his wife cheated on him with his friend or work colleague or something and she ended up leaving him with nothing.

He was apparently really depressed and it took him like 5 years to meet someone new, but he did.

He met this woman and she moved in. His life was finally back on track and he was engaged to her.

Well yesterday he was arrested for smashing everything inside the house after a neighbour heard him going mental in there.

The reason?

This new woman he'd met and was engaged to had also been cheating......with the SAME fucking guy who stole his wife!!!!!!!!

The same dude keeps stealing this guy's women!
Damn

Do you know his post to like ratio though?

I've just found you

I'd put this guy on a list.
Same dude steals your girl 2 times? Make sure this dude doesn't have access to any guns, fam.
<{chips}>

Back