Really Good Article on Miguel Torres

Nice....when I first heard of Miguel coming back prior to this article. I thought it would be pretty cool too see him have a run in ONE and possibly fight Bibi

Handling money, real money, when you finally get it can be a challenge if you never had it before. Hard lesson learned for him.

Handling money, real money, when you finally get it can be a challenge if you never had it before. Hard lesson learned for him.
There is plenty of help out there. Fans of the sport who make their living at managing money. Stereotypes notwithstanding, most of them are not out to cheat their clients. My main concern is he might be setting himself up for permanent brain damage. He needs his brain to enjoy his children.

Isn't he the Miguel Torres who blew out Roger Huerta's knee? Or was it the other way around?
Anyway, all the best.

A little bit off topic but Torres and Masvidal are two fighters who I always felt like they could become great if they got around the right people or just added more to their game.
Torres has great grappling but I can’t remeber a fight where he initiated a take down. When he fought Mizugaki he was engaging in brawls when he could have focused on enforcing his tremendous grappling advantages.
Anyway, I wish him the best.

Back