really brave and inspiring individual

She needs to do something about the 5 o'clock shadow. Other than that she's a beaut.

I'll never understand why some people do not connect with the gender they were born with. Something is clearly "wrong" in the sense that from a biological standpoint they are supposed to feel like who they are born as and act in that manner. But I don't think there is anything "wrong" with them choosing to be who they think they are or that its morally wrong.

There's a tribe in Costa Rica where some boys are not born with this "sub-testosterone" (medical jargon not accurate) that is normally produced in the womb. They are born with vaginas because of this and when they hit puberty, this sub-testosterone kicks in and they start to grow dicks. Some choose to then become and act like boys and some choose to stay and act like girls. Can you really blame or shame them in whatever they chose?

It's not all black and white sherbros. In the end, we are all one. Peace and love muh fuckers.

what confuses me is when a male feels like a female, they always treat with estrogren and start trying to make him into a woman.why dont they treat him with testosterone and try to make him feel like a man

I thought someone had saved a life. That just ruined my night. That image will be stuck in my head and I will not be able to sleep...thanks TS.
You know what brave and inspiring means

You beast fucked "her", didn't you?

6855_8_screenshot.png

what confuses me is when a male feels like a female, they always treat with estrogren and start trying to make him into a woman.why dont they treat him with testosterone and try to make him feel like a man
I don't know why I've never thought about that. I'd be interested to see if that would help.

I actually prefer it owning the whole gender spectrum and feeling comfortable

Seems like the type if bullied to shoot up a school

All hail the genderqueer(can't believe iPhone autocorrects that word)

Back