really brave and inspiring individual

P

Pwent

im glad that weve had so much progress as a country, thanks obama

heres a yt version for those whos computers suck at displaying fb

Pronoun "she" feels like a "box"

Heh heh heh

I will contribute to his stay at the Looney Bin..

why? we cant admire people in here?
l_f98800be911a419a83ce14e01ec8f642.jpg

I'll never understand why some people do not connect with the gender they were born with. Something is clearly "wrong" in the sense that from a biological standpoint they are supposed to feel like who they are born as and act in that manner. But I don't think there is anything "wrong" with them choosing to be who they think they are or that its morally wrong.

There's a tribe in Costa Rica where some boys are not born with this "sub-testosterone" (medical jargon not accurate) that is normally produced in the womb. They are born with vaginas because of this and when they hit puberty, this sub-testosterone kicks in and they start to grow dicks. Some choose to then become and act like boys and some choose to stay and act like girls. Can you really blame or shame them in whatever they chose?

It's not all black and white sherbros. In the end, we are all one. Peace and love muh fuckers.

There's a tribe in Costa Rica where some boys are not born with this "sub-testosterone" (medical jargon not accurate) that is normally produced in the womb. They are born with vaginas because of this and when they hit puberty, this sub-testosterone kicks in and they start to grow dicks. Some choose to then become and act like boys and some choose to stay and act like girls. Can you really blame or shame them in whatever they chose?

It's not all black and white sherbros. In the end, we are all one. Peace and love muh fuckers.
I was envious of that chick's full beard until I read this. I should be thankful I wasn't born with a vagina!

It's good that I have sherdog to keep me up to date on the latest tranny news.

I thought someone had saved a life. That just ruined my night. That image will be stuck in my head and I will not be able to sleep...thanks TS.

I thought someone had saved a life. That just ruined my night. That image will be stuck in my head and I will not be able to sleep...thanks TS.

I find jacking off helps

Back