Reality check: SJWs don't want to help only persecute

There are lots of "real" sleazes. I think people like Spencer or Milo are real sleazes, and they have more power than the average person (because they have patrons and followers).

They are real sleaze's we agree there. I wonder if we agree that queen Mel is a real sleaze as well.

They are real sleaze's we agree there. I wonder if we agree that queen Mel is a real sleaze as well.

Because of this comment?:

"Keaton Jones MOM is a next level racist who's posted in many offensive and non remorseful comments towards black people, so how is she preaching about bullying when she herself is a bully lmao people are funny"

Or is there something else?

Because of this comment?:

"Keaton Jones MOM is a next level racist who's posted in many offensive and non remorseful comments towards black people, so how is she preaching about bullying when she herself is a bully lmao people are funny"

Or is there something else?

It is the fact that she was given a bully pulpit, and that she believes her perception of racist views must be corrected by any means neccassary, instead of the sane position that racist actions should be corrected by any means necessary. She believes thought policing is ok, if it stops racists.

See the key differentiator there, is that views and words are far more subject to perspective and interpretation, than actions are.

It is the fact that she was given a bully pulpit, and that she believes her perception of racist views must be corrected by any means neccassary, instead of the sane position that racist actions should be corrected by any means necessary. She believes thought policing is ok, if it stops racists.

See the key differentiator there, is that views and words are far more subject to perspective and interpretation, than actions are.

Can you link? I saw the OP.

Can you link? I saw the OP.

I'm going off the op as well. I should probably be using an example I am more familiar with, but that would be kind of off topic.

The gist of this tweet, is that the mother and son don't get to complain about bullying, because she found pics with this family, and confederate flags.

That the plight of blacks in this country is so great, that it should drowneverything else out. That would be fine if it was true, but I don't believe it is. I think the civilians in the ME have a far greater plight.

I'm going off the op as well. I should probably be using an example I am more familiar with, but that would be kind of off topic.

The gist of this tweet, is that the mother and son don't get to complain about bullying, because she found pics with this family, and confederate flags.

That the plight of blacks in this country is so great, that it should drowneverything else out. That would be fine if it was true, but I don't believe it is. I think the civilians in the ME have a far greater plight.

What I saw was her saying that the mom is hypocritical to complain about bullying given her own postings. I don't agree with the lady's comments there, but it doesn't strike me as out of bounds.

What I saw was her saying that the mom is hypocritical to complain about bullying given her own postings. I don't agree with the lady's comments there, but it doesn't strike me as out of bounds.

I think it is, because her evidence of this is a confederate flag picture. I don't see the difference between all confederate flag owners are racist, and milo. It is gross, and dishonest, and attention whoring.

I think it is, because her evidence of this is a confederate flag picture. I don't see the difference between all confederate flag owners are racist, and milo. It is gross, and dishonest, and attention whoring.

OK. I don't agree. I think a random person thinking ill of Confederate Flag wavers isn't the same as Milo or Spencer. I assume a Conferate Flag waver is racist, too. My disagreement would be in saying that a mother of a bullied kid doesn't have standing to speak out against it if she's also a racist.

Last edited:
OK. I don't agree. I think random person thinking ill of Confederate Flag wavers isn't the same as Milo or Spencer. I assume a Conferate Flag waver is racist, too. My disagreement would be in saying that a mother of a bullied kid doesn't have standing to speak out against it if she's also a racist.

What is the difference between thinking a confederate flag owner is racist, as opposed to avoiding young black males because they are more likely to be violent criminals?

It seems to me they are both forms of prejudice, one is disdained, and the other acceptable, depending on whether team blue or team red.

I prefer the position that all prejudice is wrong.

Isn't there talk that the confederate flag posts aren't even real and are fake?

You could easily replace "SJWs" with right-wingers and it would be the exact same statement with the exact same amount of truth.

And? I can't tell if you're trying to deflect attention from one side of the political spectrum to the other or if you're suggesting that because more of it happens than people generally acknowledge that it somehow means that aspect of the SJW phenomenon should be ignored. Can't think of any other reason you seem to be fixated on this.

I prefer the position that people can choose to like or dislike whoever they want. If I don't wanna hang around hippies then fuck you if you don't like it. :D

And? I can't tell if you're trying to deflect attention from one side of the political spectrum to the other or if you're suggesting that because more of it happens than people generally acknowledge that it somehow means that aspect of the SJW phenomenon should be ignored. Can't think of any other reason you seem to be fixated on this.

I prefer the position that people can choose to like or dislike whoever they want. If I don't wanna hang around hippies then fuck you if you don't like it. :D

I share that position, but also think we all have a responsibility to be informed, and to inform others.

What is the difference between thinking a confederate flag owner is racist, as opposed to avoiding young black males because they are more likely to be violent criminals?

The Confederate flag is inherently a symbol of racism. What percentage of young black males are violent criminals?

It seems to me they are both forms of prejudice, one is disdained, and the other acceptable, depending on whether team blue or team red.

Disagree that prejudice is wrong. One just has to be reasonable about it and prepared to change one's mind with additional information.

Well wouldn't that be nice? This is what all the lefties around me will never accept. They're just on a team, and they FEEL they're always correct. But they're just sucking on big brothers force-fed Blood/Crip mentality. All they've done is pick a team and put their big-brother-issued blinders on.

For one, the Confederates fought for slavery. If you are flying their flag, 99% chance you are a racist. You are literally walking around waving the flag of racists.

Your comparison would apt, if all young black men were waving flags that said "I'M VIOLENT"

The Confederate flag is inherently a symbol of racism. What percentage of young black males are violent criminals?

Disagree that prejudice is wrong. One just has to be reasonable about it and prepared to change one's mind with additional information.

This is where I think we diverge. Prejudice isnt morally wrong, it is logically wrong.

You may be right to say someone is more likely to be a racist who owns a confederate flag, then one that doesn't. Just as the person who is prejudice against young black males, would be right some of the time.

The problem is, when you or the other is wrong.

Prejudice can be prudent, but it is logically flawed.

Back