Reality check...$100 or internet stream? Don't be a sucker

So you made a thread calling for people to not buy this pay per view?

The hate is real

If streaming wasn't available... If they actually had to miss the fight if they didn't pay for it.... you can believe a lot of people would be viewing things a lot differently.

Think about it.

<seedat>

not that it matters, because streaming is so popular... I'm just saying to appreciate it more & don't come on here saying there's no way you'd pay 100 bucks to watch it if you're just going to stream it... because likely you haven't even played the entire scenario through in your head on the idea you won't be watching it if you don't pay for it.

If streaming wasn't available... If they actually had to miss the fight if they didn't pay for it.... you can believe a lot of people would be viewing things a lot differently.

Think about it.

<seedat>

not that it matters, because streaming is so popular... I'm just saying to appreciate it more & don't come on here saying there's no way you'd pay 100 bucks to watch it if you're just going to stream it... because likely you haven't even played the entire scenario through in your head on the idea you won't be watching it if you don't pay for it.

LOL... I see what you did there. You make a point that is not relevant. I said don't be a sucker and pay $100 when you can easily stream it live. Or don't watch it live, watch it sometime later on YouTube OR don't watch at all. The point is DONT BE A SUCKER

Last edited:
Never have, ain't gonna start now

you use your money on what ?

I love MMA and I love boxing, spend 100 dollars on a fight/show never gonna happen again, and probably nothing even similar gonna happen again in decades is no problem for me, again:

you can spend much more than 100 dollars on a lot of shit doesnt even is that valuable after all (clothes, food, wine, watches, shoes, etc)

there is a lot of very expensive shit I dont even really care about that is more expensive than 100 dollars

LOL... I see what you did there. You make a point that is not relevant. I said don't be a sucker and pay $100 when you can easily stream it live. Or don't watch it live, watch it sometime later on YouTube OR don't watch at all. The point is DONT BE A SUCKER
I didn't tag you on my response... so I wasn't even talking to you. Perhaps it just wasn't relevant to "your" points... but there are several people in this thread swearing up & down they'd never buy it... & that's who my comment was aimed at.

I didn't tag you on my response... so I wasn't even talking to you. Perhaps it just wasn't relevant to "your" points... but there are several people in this thread swearing up & down they'd never buy it... & that's who my comment was aimed at.

My bad, brother.

My bad, brother.
I recognize that you started the thread with your thoughts in mind... & I should've tagged the people whom I was commenting towardz... so you were in the right to assume that I waz speaking directly to the OP... since I didn't tag the individualz I waz speaking toward. My bad

bar for me. The atmosphere while watching fights live is half the fun. Especially when people are shit faced and clueless to whats going on or their fighter loses.
Do you think bars will actually carry a Bellator PPV? I know they will carry UFC PPV's but I didn't think they'd bother with Bellator

Do you think bars will actually carry a Bellator PPV? I know they will carry UFC PPV's but I didn't think they'd bother with Bellator
were talking about Conor vs Floyd..

lol I don't know where I got bellator from. Oh well fuck it

"There's a sucker born every minute."

- P.T. Barnum

:)

Interesting-And-Short-Poverty-Quotes.jpg

Back