Real talk: how would Platinum Mike fair against Nate Diaz?

It's really akward how many guys are obsessed with a guy who isn't even a top 15 fighter. It obviously has nothing to do with his fighting ability and that's what makes it really creepy. This guy has done nothing in the ufc but an elbow ko on a nobody.

Perry would sign the contract, people here would get excited and then the fight would never happen because Nate is too busy "keepin it real" or whatever bullshit his fans seem to eat up.

Perry via psycho power
latest

Then he finishes with the psycho crusher.
latest

So all of this means that Platinum would best Mcgregor then correct

I won't try to predict it. Perry is young, and hopefully still learning. And I could see all sorts of things happening. But I'd love to see it.

That’s like asking how would a lion fare vs a lamb

I think Platinum has the power to end it early. If not he could be in trouble in the last round.

Nate bloodied up and tagged repeatedly followed by Perry tapping like a bitch.

Hard to say.

Nate's good at dealing with power punchers who come straight at him.The guys who have beat him up on the feet have either been big kickers or guys who can counter him. He'd just be very small compared to Perry.

I think we could all agree that Nate finishes Perry.

Perry walks him down and knocks him out. This guy nearly got knocked out by a guy who couldn't hurt a little old bald man.

Nate would slap him around and then choke him out methinks

perry would fuck him up. His arm is the size of his torso.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back