Real Madrid vs. Liverpool?

Hopefully Liverpool, fuck Real.
I'm rooting for Liverpool.
Liverpool will win comfortably.Madrid have looked shit all the way to the final bar one game and will come unstuck against Liverpool.
If mo on form scousers win

If you are suffering from post-champions league depression?

Please call our helpline: 0800-10-10-10

"That's O eight hundred, one nothing one nothing one nothing"

Liverpool is love
Liverpool is class
Liverpool is magical
Liverpool will win the title

Hopefully it's just scumbags beating each other up, but no doubt some decent people will get caught up in it.

Thing is, scumbags can't afford to drop several thousand dollars on a World Cup trip. The Russian hoods that wrecked the English last Euro were only a few dozen, and were trained and went with a purpose.

This is why club violence is so much more common.

You'll never walk alone.... Unless you let in two stinkers in the CL final. Then no one in your team wants to know you

What an amazing second goal by Madrid... entertaining match.

Ramos is a real piece of shit isn't he, lol

Really messed up the game that Salah went off injured.

Best final goal ever made by Bale though.

Karius might be the worst keeper for any CL team. My mom playing goal would have resulted in two less goals.

Thing is, scumbags can't afford to drop several thousand dollars on a World Cup trip. The Russian hoods that wrecked the English last Euro were only a few dozen, and were trained and went with a purpose.

This is why club violence is so much more common.

True.

But to be fair the Russians decided to launch a surprise attack on an unsuspecting bunch of England fans at the Velodrome... it's like they wanted to prove themselves as the toughest hooligans in Europe, but failed to understand the basic rules of hooliganism... in that it consists of an organised fight outside and away from peaceful spectators.

English fans understand this, evidently Russian fans do not.

Also, the Russians are new to this game. All the real mean bastards of the English firm are already banned from travel in Europe. Genuinely don't care how much Russians train with their 4oz gloves and mouth guards... if they came up against the real mean cunts amongst the English hooligan elite they would come unstuck 100%. In fact, they only proved themselves as cowards waiting until 2016 to challenge England for the hooligan title. Go back to the 70s and 80s where were Russia? Probably just started training...

True.

But to be fair the Russians decided to launch a surprise attack on an unsuspecting bunch of England fans at the Velodrome... it's like they wanted to prove themselves as the toughest hooligans in Europe, but failed to understand the basic rules of hooliganism... in that it consists of an organised fight outside and away from peaceful spectators.

English fans understand this, evidently Russian fans do not.

Also, the Russians are new to this game. All the real mean bastards of the English firm are already banned from travel in Europe. Genuinely don't care how much Russians train with their 4oz gloves and mouth guards... if they came up against the real mean cunts amongst the English hooligan elite they would come unstuck 100%. In fact, they only proved themselves as cowards waiting until 2016 to challenge England for the hooligan title. Go back to the 70s and 80s where were Russia? Probably just started training...

Yeah and call me a romantic but training for fights almost goes against hooliganism. It's almost like taking it too seriously.

Hooliganism should be about a bunch of drunk cunts with tons of bravado slugging it out. Trained, sober, dudes with strategy and tactics is almost like a war.

Yeah and call me a romantic but training for fights almost goes against hooliganism. It's almost like taking it too seriously.

Hooliganism should be about a bunch of drunk cunts with tons of bravado slugging it out. Trained, sober, dudes with strategy and tactics is almost like a war.

I agree, who doesn't enjoy seeing a few drunk cunts with tons of bravado slugging it out once and a while

Extremely boring game. Wrong team won.

They are now also blaming Ramos for the keepers mistakes.
They say Ramos body checked him and he had a concusssion.

Apparently Karius was on holiday in America and felt dizzy. After getting checked out at hospital they said he had concussion.

To me it sounds like Liverpool trying to ease the pressure off Karius but if it was the punch/elbow from Ramos that caused it that would be pretty mental.

Back