Real camp Michael J. Perry would be top 5

Nope, Perry isn’t going to listen to his cornermen

Platinum nation before : Mike + gf is goat and future champ.
4b6.gif

Platibum nation today : Mike + real camp is top 5.

sad-pepe.jpg

Last edited:
Not a Perry fan, and I thought that the platinum nation thing was an obnoxious farce from day one.

However, dude is only 26, and he has that freakish natural power that's a product of genetics and can't be trained. If he can refine his game and learn how to set up his shots better, he could possibly be a legit contender.

Of course, he needs to work on his defesnse first because his chin is going to be non-existent if he keeps getting lit up chasing the kill shot in every fight.

Anywhere but Jackson's. Alliance, Kings or AMC. ATT is too crowded.

For the longest time, most of the complaints about Jackson/Winkeljohn were just a product of people regurgitating Dana's irrational hatred for Jackson.

But that team really has gone downhill since they opened the new facility and expanded.

For the longest time, most of the complaints about Jackson/Winkeljohn were just a product of people regurgitating Dana's irrational hatred for Jackson.

But that team really has gone downhill since they opened the new facility and expanded.
Stop contradicting yourself. Unless you really wanna train at a place the currently produces losers(literal mma sense). And in N.M.?

Stop contradicting yourself. Unless you really wanna train at a place the currently produces losers(literal mma sense). And in N.M.?

How do I contradict myself? I don't think that Perry should go there.

My point was that complaints about the gym used to be overblown. Now, it actually does suck.

How do I contradict myself? I don't think that Perry should go there.

My point was that complaints about the gym used to be overblown. Now, it actually does suck.
That people shouldn't hate because it's Dana's propaganda and then pointing out the gym's downfall. No one really buys anything what that clown says. We don't care. We see the numbers, we point it out.

That people shouldn't hate because it's Dana's propaganda and then pointing out the gym's downfall. No one really buys anything what that clown says. We don't care. We see the numbers, we point it out.

How did he know what would lead to the gym's downfall a fucking half decade before it happened? Especially considering the fact that most of the other superteams in the sport have expanded just like Jackson's did.

It's a fact that when people used to shit on Jackson's non-stop back in the day (back when Dana had more fans than most of the fighters put together), hardcores were just parroting what was coming out of his mouth.

Back