Reading fat Dan scolding us simpletons on how the floyd/may fight will never happen, makes me laugh

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...-floyd-mayweather-conor-mcgregor-ever-happens

What they all asked me was some form of this question: So is that Floyd Mayweather-Conor McGregor fight ever going to happen?

Oy. As I have said since the notion of that fight was first raised: No chance. Zero. For a million reasons, not the least of which is the fact that Mayweather, when he fights, is the best boxer on the planet and McGregor would essentially be making his professional boxing debut and, frankly, I have serious doubts a commission even would approve such a dangerous mismatch. The same would be said if Mayweather was seeking to fight in MMA (which he would never even remotely consider).

There are other quotes with him on round table type chats where he gets annoyed, even angry, when people asked him about this fight happening. what a shlub.

Queen B is going to smother you in your sleep, now. In fairness to Fat Dan, I thought there were way too many hurdles to the fight, as well.

maxresdefault.jpg

That wasn't a quote of me, you're just always angry about your shit life apparently. Get em girls! Queen attack!
Not angry enough to take a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: av picture of what the victims point of view looked like.

Harbor on that one shit head

Not angry enough to take a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: av picture of what the victims point of view looked like.

Harbor on that one shit head
Yea you're my victim, look up and smile then get your girl queen b to cuck

Back