Reaction if McGregor pulls out

Ci8VDFsW0AA3wtw.jpg
dana looking sexy here

If the main event falls the entire card is fucked. Why the fuck is boring lazy fatass Derrick Lewis with back problems Co-Maining Again? What the fuck is this? He is a Bum. Always has been a Bum. If Conor falls it's the worst fight card in history. I wouldnt fly out to Vegas for Khabib Tony with that card even if I didn't resell my tickets. It would just be money wasted. When you make your card like the boxing model and goldenboy falls out the entire thing would be an unprecedented shit show. If it was a good card it would be a completely different story. Sean O'Malley? Do people actually believe this skinny phony ass dork from Montana will ever be close to top 10?

Last edited:
How ironic would it be if he did pullout and Tony and khabib actually happened in place of it.

Tony and Khabib will never fight, it is cursed. Some Final Destination shit will happen to prevent it

And we end up with Ferguson vs Khabib?

I'd be pleasantly surprised.

Conor doesn't pull out of fights...I think even his most ardent haters will admit, the guy doesn't pull out of fights...even when he had a badly injured knee, when aldo pussied out with a fake injury, conor takes a short notice fight, with that badly injured knee and still wins.

Isnt Tony doing some crazy dangerous workouts? if he is ready to fight then even Khabib will show up for this, time, Conor is the last one to pull from a fight.

Conor doesn't pull out of fights. He's already fought with a blown out knee. Was banged up when Aldo had his rib boo boo.

I wouldn’t mind, but who would be the replacement when Ferguson pulls out?

Pretty sure Khabib has by far pulled out of more fights than Tony and Conor combined.

if anyone is pulling out it would be the guy whos pulled out of MANY fights, not the guy who has NEVER pulled out, Pussy khabib better show up, he knows he about to get murked

if anyone is pulling out it would be the guy whos pulled out of MANY fights, not the guy who has NEVER pulled out, Pussy khabib better show up, he knows he about to get murked
I read basically the same line in a thread before just before the last go round of Khabib and Ferguson.

Last edited:
I’m sure they have a backup, though we might have a drama on that too if things don’t go smoothly.

As a Conor hating lunatic, I don't think he'd pull out. If there's one thing I can respect the manlet for, it's that he makes weight and shows up.

Khabib by 2nd round stoppage btw.

Any combination of those 3 is acceptable to me honestly. All possible match-ups promise to be amazing.

If one of them is likely to pull out, it sure as hell aint conan.

Back