Reached the Top & Never Been Finished Club

trident

Water Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Fighters that have won the belt and never been finished in their career

It's an elite club with great fighters like DC, Stipe, Cain, Cruz, GSP, BJ, Conor, Aldo and more all missing

Presented in the order in which they won the belt, 112, 128 & 152

Frankie-Edgar-WINS.png

824100004.0.jpg

demetrious-johnson-ufc-191.jpg

Frankie and DJ are on my very short list for fighters most likely not to have taken PEDS.

This is one of MMA's rarest achievements - a belt and never being finished.

Jones has to have an asterisk next to his name

Frankie and DJ have accomplished something (so far) that no other fighters in the UFC have.

The Immortals

MM should never be in the same sentence as Edgar in terms of greatness

Frankie doesn't duck fighters and he's fought in stacked divisions his entire career where as MM is king of a weak division and he won't challenge anyone who is a threat to his crown (TJ)

Frankie doesn't duck fighters and he's fought in stacked divisions his entire career where as MM is king of a weak division and he won't challenge anyone who is a threat to his crown (TJ)

Haha weak division. I remember when TJ got knocked out cold by a FLW reject who had to return to Bantamweight because he couldn't hack it vs MM.

You guys we're supposed to be celebrating greatness here

Huh BJ?
Didnt he throw in the towel against GSP in his prime?

Lmao I like Frankie a hell of a lot more than DJ

But he's not on the same planet as DJ in terms of MMA greatness

DJ is a top 5 MMA fighter of all time, Frankie would be lucky to be in the top 15

Frankie's in the top 15.

Lmao I like Frankie a hell of a lot more than DJ

But he's not on the same planet as DJ in terms of MMA greatness

DJ is a top 5 MMA fighter of all time, Frankie would be lucky to be in the top 15

Frankie would never duck Dillashaw and fought the best at higher weightclasses, even when the option to drop was available.

Frankie's opponents are so much more dangerous than the majority of one's MM fought, it is insulting to act like MM is way better.

This is especially impressive when you consider that Frankie and MM have spent the bulk of their careers fighting opponents bigger than themselves.

Frankie fought BJ 3x, Aldo 2x

That alone is greater than MMs entire career times 1000

Ronda has accomplished more than MM

roidhead jones has no business being in any top anything

I guess all of those fighters defended their belt, right? At least once.

Split hairs if you want man, you get the point. No disrespect to TJ at all, but Dodson is a legit fighter and MM dominated him twice.

TJ was on slippery legs but that was it

Early stoppage if anything

Dodson is legit and that's MMs 2nd best win

After that it's.......cans

Back