RDX MMA gloves

You mean like every single mma training gloves out there?

You mean like every single mma training gloves out there?
I am looking for good mma gloves.These are probably sparring gloves, you can see, there are no fingers outside.Something in similar price, no shipping costs.

RDX gloves are the best thing ever made, you should definitely buy them. You should buy all of them.

RDX gloves are the best thing ever made, you should definitely buy them. You should buy all of them.
Someone is going to stumble on this thread and blow a bunch of money on RDX because of your faux-endorsement. Hahaha.

I am looking for good mma gloves.These are probably sparring gloves, you can see, there are no fingers outside.Something in similar price, no shipping costs.

I know how mma training gloves look like.. so what's your point...?

Someone is going to stumble on this thread and blow a bunch of money on RDX because of your faux-endorsement. Hahaha.

I don't know what you're talking about. RDX gloves are the best. Anthony Joshua (an RDX ambassador) even though he is sponsored by RDX doesn't use their gloves because it would give him another unfair advantage and he cries every time he touches RDX equipment as they are the most beautiful and best valued equipment he has ever seen in his life. He only uses Rival and Grant because they are kilogram for kilogram inferior to RDX gloves which are the diamond standard. He even lifted a car once because he wanted to save an RDX equipment that had rolled underneath it because he loved it so much during an RDX photoshoot - so amazing.

When you go to RDX website, you see this message:
rdx.JPG

Statistics show that people actually want to pay full price because RDX equipment is so beautiful and amazing and customers could not fathom paying any less than top dollar for the already amazingly priced gear and so they click "No Thanks, I want to pay full price".

Legends say that RDX is the reason Michael Bisping knocked luke rockhold out because Michael actually trains with RDX and it gave him special powers. Also the RDX inspired Acura's award winning luxury SUV - such an inspiration.

I don't know what you're talking about. RDX gloves are the best. Anthony Joshua (an RDX ambassador) even though he is sponsored by RDX doesn't use their gloves because it would give him another unfair advantage and he cries every time he touches RDX equipment as they are the most beautiful and best valued equipment he has ever seen in his life. He only uses Rival and Grant because they are kilogram for kilogram inferior to RDX gloves which are the diamond standard. He even lifted a car once because he wanted to save an RDX equipment that had rolled underneath it because he loved it so much during an RDX photoshoot - so amazing.

When you go to RDX website, you see this message:
View attachment 174209

Statistics show that people actually want to pay full price because RDX equipment is so beautiful and amazing and customers could not fathom paying any less than top dollar for the already amazingly priced gear and so they click "No Thanks, I want to pay full price".

Legends say that RDX is the reason Michael Bisping knocked luke rockhold out because Michael actually trains with RDX and it gave him special powers. Also the RDX inspired Acura's award winning luxury SUV - such an inspiration.
Ha!

Damn, you have to respect that they used the verb "don." I want to don gear.

You should change your AV to something RDX related. Take things to the next level...

Damn, that's effort lol. Just you know anti-advertising is still advertising for the company.

Best part:
"Are you a doctor?"
"To be honest the American medical association does not recognize me."

I simply ask if these gloves are good or for something better at the same/lower price

Don't ask iFossil only ask me because I know everything. To answer your question, these gloves are good or for something better at the same/lower price.

Hahaha, i get your point.I am asking if these gloves are good?Second question is if you can recommend something better or as good at the same of lower price

Better than that heck even if they were $5 more they would still be kilogram for kilogram the best mma gloves ever. For less I can give you a secret 10% off code but only if you ask nicely and like secrets codes.

Well, I am not allowed to asnwer you OP, but you can probably tell, RDX products are sooooo highly highly respected, some like makedansure and others put them next to the gospels at home. Because they believe RDX products are so good they are god sent from heaven. But you might not be worthy to own them..so you know..you might want to try something else.

Better than that heck even if they were $5 more they would still be kilogram for kilogram the best mma gloves ever. For less I can give you a secret 10% off code but only if you ask nicely and like secrets codes.
Can you give me a 10% off code please?

Back