RDA's cardio is freaking insane.

OriginMMA

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
So I just re-watched his fight with Khabib and even after he was walking back to his corner at the end of the second round he wasn't breathing heavy at all despite being smothered for the majority of the round.

And of course, the Pettis fight. His strength and conditioning must freaking crazy.

Yeah, he put a tremendous pace up against Pettis as well.

tumblr_nl9e1dzCRK1u2ragso2_250.gif

So I just re-watched his fight with Khabib and even after he was walking back to his corner at the end of the second round he wasn't breathing heavy at all despite being smothered for the majority of the round.

And of course, the Pettis fight. His strength and conditioning must freaking crazy.
200w_d.gif

Yeah, he put a tremendous pace up against Pettis as well.

tumblr_nl9e1dzCRK1u2ragso2_250.gif

RDA had a fantastic performance overall in that fight, but isn't that punch executed poorly? He had great leverage and if he connected like a boxer would've, he would have put Pettis to sleep.

Did he even slow down against Robbie?

I remember he unleashed a huge flurry in the earlier rounds and kept the same pace in the 5th.

Nobody talks about this guy when it comes to cardio, he might have the best

Did he even slow down against Robbie?

I remember he unleashed a huge flurry in the earlier rounds and kept the same pace in the 5th.

Nobody talks about this guy when it comes to cardio, he might have the best

Hasnt really lost a step since USADA

Yet Tony Ferguson beat the fuck out of RDA over 5 rounds at altitude and I don't hear it mentioned at all.

Is anybody still claiming that he was on PEDs when he won the title at 155 since his WW run started?
yeah there is a idiot here on sherdog who thinks so, he is the #1 RDA hater and he usually hates on any BR fighter, he has a TJ avatar pic, forgot his name

fucking stupid bum can't understand that fighters evolve and will always bring Stephens fight when it comes to RDA

Yup and he showed it again against Lawler in his last fight.

I remember after the Pettis fight a lot of sherdogers screaming about how he must be on PEDs, so much his cardio was incredible.

Yet Tony Ferguson beat the fuck out of RDA over 5 rounds at altitude and I don't hear it mentioned at all.

It's like people never watched this fight. It was fucking 2-2 going into the 5th, also the last time RDA fought at LW because the cut was too much.

was a fan of RDA for quite some time but his destruction of Pettis made me a fan for life and must see TV , RDA is a beast and I can't wait for his next fight and it's looking like it could e a title shot .

Such irony that so many clueless goobers and Brazil-haters crushing on Pretty Tony Pettis were so sad their special boy got waxed by RDA they impotently claimed RDA must be cheating and would fade under USADA.

Except it was Pettis who USADA-faded instead, while RDA continues to rack up wins against even bigger, heavier, more wearying opponents than before and is currently being pushed for a WW title shot.

Delicious.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited:
You wanna see cardio? Watch him and Ferg in Mexico city. Watch the whole card for context. Most fighters gassing in 1, all in 2. They went high pace all 5 was insane. Fucking Tony looked like he could go 5 more.

Brazilians man..
I hear they have excellent juice

Orange obviously

Yet tony ferguson out worked him like a boss

Such irony that so many clueless goobers crushing on Pretty Tony Pettis were so sad their special boy got waxed by RDA they said RDA must be cheating and would fade under USADA.

Except it was Pettis who USADA-faded instead, while RDA continues to rack up wins against even bigger, heavier, more wearying opponents than before.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Brazilians get a bad rep here.

Back