RDA vs Woodley next

Themonsoon

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Please make it happen ufc.

Rda is a beast and just earned his shot at the belt the good ol fashion way.

Rda 2 division champ

Not so fast speedy, I would like to see him vs Wonderboy first.

<{jackyeah}> That's the fight to make.

Make Wonderboy's boring ass fight Colby. Colby might actually beat Wonderboy too, which would be funny as hell.

Naw wondrboy had two shots already.

Plus Woodley needs an opponent.

Rda earned it.

Let wonderboy fight perry till or Lawler

I think so too. He's the most deserving now (and no one wants to see Colby get a title shot). Colby can fight Wonderboy for the next shot.

EDIT: I would also like to see Masvidal vs Till and Ponzinibbio vs Medeiros.

Fuuuck Covington that fuuckers name sounds like a silverware company.

Rda is the man to get the title shot
Lawler is not the Lawler that won the title anymore. RDA needs to fight someone on the upswing not the tail end of their career.

Please make it happen ufc.

Rda is a beast and just earned his shot at the belt the good ol fashion way.

Rda 2 division champ
Yet Conors he real 2 division champ! But I agree! Let RDA fight for the belt!

Wonderboy vs Darren Till (oh the striking)

RDA vs Colby

just another stupid human being who wants Colby fighting for a titleshot, so he wants WB to fights RDA and remove him of the conversation

my hope in MMA community is lost, can't believe so many people want to see Colby x Tyron, so pathetic..

Thats probably the fight they'll make. Woodley might be out for a few months due to surgery. But RDA has fought 3x since June. He probably will be fine with waiting.

just another stupid human being who wants Colby fighting for a titleshot, so he wants WB to fights RDA and remove him of the conversation

my hope in MMA community is lost, can't believe so many people want to see Colby x Tyron, so pathetic..
I don't want to see Colby vs Tyron just yet. I've changed my mind about that. Colby needs another top 5 win. But if Wonderboy is one of the best strikers in that division I don't see why RDA should skip him. Plus, I'm very interested in seeing how they matchup.

I don't want to see Colby vs Tyron just yet. I've changed my mind about that. Colby needs another top 5 win. But if Wonderboy is one of the best strikers in that division I don't see why RDA should skip him. Plus, I'm very interested in seeing how they matchup.
No reason at all to fight WB, he already earned his titleshot. WB can fight Till or Ponzinibbio to earn it again.

Naw wondrboy had two shots already.

Plus Woodley needs an opponent.

Rda earned it.

Let wonderboy fight perry till or Lawler

Perry just got beat and you're still putting him in that category. What about the guy that beat him? I swear you people rank fighters based on their social media impact.

Back