RDA vs Usman is not going to be all that competitive

You're right I don't think that Usman has the pace or cardio of Colby.

But Usman has better TDs and top control. I personally don't see RDA stopping Usman from taking him down.

Once Usman gets RDA down RDA isn't getting back up.

And Usman is the better striker and good punches carry much more power on them.

Usman 30-27.

Usman is a better striker than RDA? Nah

maybe you meant Usman was a better striker than Colby, that is much more believable.

Usman is a better striker than RDA? Nah

maybe you meant Usman was a better striker than Colby, that is much more believable.
Yeah I was comparing his striking to Colby not RDA.

Yeah I was comparing his striking to Colby not RDA.

I can def see that, even if I do believe Colbys striking looked much better v. RDA than it did v. Maia. Usman has talent, there's no disputing that, but dang he can be boring. For such a powerful guy, if he continues to improve his striking, he will become a very tough fighter for anyone at WW. While being a great collegiate wrestler, Colby's best attribute is his pressure, he can cause guys to wilt. But Kamal is so strong and shows excellent wrestling, if he can keep evolving and let his natural ability shine through, he will get finishes.

RDA was never as good as his fanboys believed. He will get wrecked by Usman.

Hopefully RDA learned something from his last fight.

Usman will do the same if RDA lets it happen again

you are right... usman is going to work his ass even worse

usman is slow and has terrible gas tank compared to colby.

usman was only 8/19 in attempts against emil meek who is just a striker. rda should have no issues stuffing him and beating him up on the feet. he doesnt have colbys output

They better not make this fight..

It's like monkey see monkey do in that division

Are they talking about this fight happening? Usman won and RDA lost. I would think that Usman vs. Till is the fight to make.

They're talking about it, but let's hope this fight doesn't happen. There's better match ups for both of them.

Till vs Usman is the fight to make, this is some bullshit.

Usman is not Colby.

He doesn't have the pressure, the pace, or the cardio to make RDA work like Colby did. RDA is going to blast him with kicks to the lead leg and body, and will stuff enough of Usman's takedowns to keep it standing and beat the shit out of him on the feet. Rafael will top it off by securing a late submission or cruising to a very dominant decision.

Come back to this thread after this disgustingly accurate predictions becomes reality.
I'm with ya dude. RDA by TKO. That lead leg is getting beaten into hamburger meat

Usmans hands are garbage and his striking defense is atrocious, he also gasses. If RDA can survive the early takedowns i could see a late tko,if not it will be a boring wrestlefuck.

Till just beat the number 1 ranked contender in the division. Outside GSP wanting a WW title fight Till is fighting the winner of Woodley/Colby.

By a controversial decision and after missing weight. Till doesn't deserve the TS yet, he said it himself after the fight.

By a controversial decision and after missing weight. Till doesn't deserve the TS yet, he said it himself after the fight.
Rampage said in cage during his post fight interview that Machida beat him.

DW commented the following Monday that he wished Rampage would just stfu because he was getting a title shot because of that win and Rampage is going to make the UFC's decision look stupid.

And "contraversial decision" is still a win. There have been a couple guys that got TS coming off losses before.

Till is getting the next shot after Woodley takes care of Colby.

Now if Colby somehow manages to beat Woodley I can then see GSP suddenly wanting his belt back and throwing a wrench into the entire WW picture.

Rampage said in cage during his post fight interview that Machida beat him.

DW commented the following Monday that he wished Rampage would just stfu because he was getting a title shot because of that win and Rampage is going to make the UFC's decision look stupid.

And "contraversial decision" is still a win. There have been a couple guys that got TS coming off losses before.

Till is getting the next shot.

I agree, and maybe he will get the TS next. My point is he really shouldn't. Imo he hasn't done enough yet and missing weight in 2 out of the last four fights doesn't bode well for him either when you need to make championship weight.

RDA was never as good as his fanboys believed
He's extremely close to the UFC win record and half of his wins have been against ranked opponents........

He's an elite fighter whose had an insane career. I doubt any of these "fanboys" are saying anything otherwise

Unfortunately father time appears to have caught up with Dos Anjos where speed and reflexes matter

Back