decide

• Colby Covinvington

Votes: 67 25.3%
  • Rafael Dos Angels

Votes: 198 74.7%

• Total voters
This, he's a big mother fucker

He's going to wrestlefuck RDA
he aint a big WW, but his wrestling is the best in the division. i think people are in for a surprise

Both these guys are over rated. The WW division is paper thin these days. Cowboy was barely a top 5 LW. RDA was on a 2 fight losing streak at LW. Lawler and Hendricks aren't even in the same Galaxy as they were when they fought each other

Colby's striking is dogshit. RDA is well rounded but 3 steps behind where he was a couple years ago. This fight matters because the division is paper thin, but otherwise its an undercard fight inconsequential to the title picture

If colby loses will he stop his cringey nerd bash videos with the trans prostitute

It is a good match up. Colby will get punched in the face often and the fight depends on if he has the chin to absorb it. If he can take the shots then he should be able to lay on RDA for a decision.

lol

Colby, his wrestling is up notch and will win him the fight

I watched RDA vs Khabib a few days ago. RDA was doing a good job at getting up after Khabib's TDs. He started to lose that fight when he tried a submit Kbb in a guilhotine, and started to gas out.

Assuming that his TDD is better now, and he keeps the strategy of getting up after a TD, I guess he has a good chance in spanking Colby on the feet.

80% for RDA?!

I sure hope all these people are placing some bets since the odds are virtually even.

I want RDA to win soooo bad. But i think Colby is actually going to be able to LnP his way to a UD.

he aint a big WW, but his wrestling is the best in the division. i think people are in for a surprise

Right? Dude’s 8-1 in the ufc at 170 and has a skillset (unstoppable wrestling) that RDA has shown to be vulnerable towards. Ppl are just letting their saltiness cloud their judgement.

I think this fight is likely to have a controversial decision. Colby is going to get tagged, and RDA is going to lose some wrestling exchanges.

For me the real X factor here is if Colby can go 5 rounds without falling apart. I would heavily favor Colby in a 3 round fight. RDA has a solid gas tank and world class experience in championship fights.

I think Covington is a bad match up for RDA but people don't want to admit that Covington is actually good because he hurts people's feelings
If he can get RDA down it could be tough for RDA. If he has a hard time doing that he's getting pieced up something awful. I'm leaning towards RDA but he could theoretically take RDA down and dominate position.

Gota feeling that RDA's tdd will be strong. Since Colby's striking is GARBAGE its game over.

I want RDA to win this but Colby's wrestling will be too much.
guess it will look like the Khabib fight

I don't believe in god, but I pray Covington loses. Can't wait til he's yesterday's news like Plastic Mike Perry.

RDA will dominate Colby I think. Colby's striking is worse than that of Demian Maia, he only won because Maia has shit cardio and slowed down drastically after round 1 due to his age. He won't be able to wrestlefuck RDA enough.

Back