RDA says he cuts from 195lbs...

Well he's around 220 according to his manager.

He was 220lb when he was eating burgers out of camp. Anyway, it wasn't 197 vs Cormier, it was 198.5.

Complete weigh-in results:
Miesha Tate (134.5) vs. Amanda Nunes (135)

Brock Lesnar (265.5) vs. Mark Hunt (264.5)

Daniel Cormier (206) vs. Anderson Silva (198.5)

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp...nt-ufc-200-weigh-in-1468020298-htmlstory.html

He also weighed in at 182lb's vs Leites [When he was trying to get a GSP fight]. In his prime he was never a big MW. That myth came up from GSP saying: "He is like 230lb's man"... The reality is, he was a WW who moved up to MW and looked exactly that.

http://www.ufc.com/news/official-UFC-97-WeighIn-Results?id=

Anyway, my point was that fighters cut way too much weight. A 195lb [relatively lean] guy was fighting at 155lb. Crazy.

RDA says he cuts from 195lbs. How the fuck did he make lightweight? That's the same weight that GSP cut from when he bulked to fight at MW.

I can't time stamp it, but around 8 minutes in he says:

"when I was 16 I weighed 178lbs. Now it doesn't make any sense for a man of 32 years old at 195lbs to cut to down to 155lbs"

I'm an RDA fan, though, so I'm glad to know he won't be undersized in there Against these WW guys.

That's why he almost died his last two weight cuts at LW.

A lot of guys do that, Ferguson also cuts Aton of weight. Cruz said he one time cut from like 175

Unless their name is Anthony Rumble Johnson, I don't believe these guys.

Which 200lber has McGregor beaten?
CwNK70OUEAAndeo.jpg

Why do people still not understand the difference between cutting water weight and losing fat during a camp?

Because RDA doesn't bloat up that much out of camps--he always looks in pretty damn good shape.

Why do people still not understand the difference between cutting water weight and losing fat during a camp?
Because this is Sherdog, where height = size.

WWs cut from 200, so I don't see what's the big deal with that

RDA says he cuts from 195lbs. How the fuck did he make lightweight? That's the same weight that GSP cut from when he bulked to fight at MW.

"when I was 16 I weighed 178lbs. Now it doesn't make any sense for a man of 32 years old at 195lbs to cut to down to 155lbs"

I'm an RDA fan, though, so I'm glad to know he won't be undersized in there Against these WW guys.

I wasn't always that big. It's very clear he's added muscle to his frame since he first joined the UFC.

UFC 91:

20081114092249_DJV_0321b.JPG

20081114092538_DJV_0319b.JPG

He was 220lb when he was eating burgers out of camp. Anyway, it wasn't 197 vs Cormier, it was 198.5.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp...nt-ufc-200-weigh-in-1468020298-htmlstory.html

He also weighed in at 182lb's vs Leites [When he was trying to get a GSP fight]. In his prime he was never a big MW. That myth came up from GSP saying: "He is like 230lb's man"... The reality is, he was a WW who moved up to MW and looked exactly that.

http://www.ufc.com/news/official-UFC-97-WeighIn-Results?id=

Anyway, my point was that fighters cut way too much weight. A 195lb [relatively lean] guy was fighting at 155lb. Crazy.

i dont think u have it right. anderson was a ww at one point, but he was super slim and no muscle when he did that. he was a decent sized mw. not huge, but decent sized.

at 195, rda is probably during camp, prob right around the beginning. im guessing that was his regular weight while training eating whatever he wanted.

I wasn't always that big. It's very clear he's added muscle to his frame since he first joined the UFC.

UFC 91:

20081114092249_DJV_0321b.JPG

20081114092538_DJV_0319b.JPG

Of course he's not 195lbs there. Those are weigh in pics at 155lbs.

But yes, RDA has packed on some muscle since he got that new s&c coach.

RDA has this weird fetish where he pretends to be huge even though he looked smaller than most oppnents at 155 and even looked smaller than FW Conor.

Gleison Tibau has legitimately cut 26lbs 24 hours before a fight. To my knowledge no other fighter has ever cut so much weight before.

Saw that. Interesting but normal for 170. Dude has some serious power and strength for the division.

Of course he's not 195lbs there. Those are weigh in pics at 155lbs.

But yes, RDA has packed on some muscle since he got that new s&c coach.
RDA wasn't 195 lbs in camp for his early UFC fights, he put muscle on after some years at UFC, i think he was like 23, 24 in that pic, he was really skinny compared to Kings MMA RDA

that's the same weight GSP ALLEGEDLY cut.
And didn't GSP said (while he was ducking SIlva), that it was easier for him to male LW than to fight at MW???

Till cuts from 205, hell Carwin used to cut from 6’5” 300 to 6’0” 255

that's the same weight GSP ALLEGEDLY cut.
And didn't GSP said (while he was ducking SIlva), that it was easier for him to male LW than to fight at MW???

Yes, and it showed GSP guzzle water, then step on a scale and weigh 196lbs in embedded. Apparently he bulked up just to weigh what the former LW champ weighs.

Back